Least Favorite Mario Character

I also think Mario is actually a single-celled pixel microbe, but aliens arrived on Mushroom Kingdom abducted and designed him into what we see right now.

Baby Luigi said:
532px-BluebabyyoshiNSMBU.png

This spawn doesn't have a saddle unless it's invisible or something

I didn't play that game much, but I played New Super Mario Bros Wii and Super Mario World a lot, so I didn't know those baby yoshis didn't. My bad.

I'm in-between with Yoshi. I don't like or dislike him.

At least he isn't quite as annoying as Birdo, in my opinion at least

Michell said:
Nick Fury said:
Michell said:
give me a species of dinosaur that looks vaguely like yoshi, come on bring it, it'll be fun, I love paleontology 8)
Are you really trying to apply real world biology to Mario games?
just for fun, and because another reason I hate yoshi's very concept is the outrageous idea of its being a dinosaur :P

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
Michell said:
give me a species of dinosaur that looks vaguely like yoshi, come on bring it, it'll be fun, I love paleontology 8)
th
Here you go!
and for the record that looks very little more like a dinosaur than basic yoshi, its a bipedal reptile, with a vaguely monitor lizard like head, and 2 fingered hands
its obviously meant to represent a tyrannosaur due to the 2 fingers, but this is a tyrannosaur
tyrannosaur_lineup__old__by_sketchy_raptor-d6lie0h.png

feathered (extensiveness of which is uncertain, but its main torso was certainly feathered, limbs subjective)
wrists are not pronated, they are like birds wrists
long gracile tail
short rounded jaws
thick neck
relatively level spinal column (can not lean entire upper torso backward)
has feet
legs bend prominently at the ankles (its not Godzilla, it HAS ankles)

it helps to think of later period theropods as a giant, carnivorous emus (not that emus are herbivores, in fact they are omnivorous, primarily carnivores)
No that's what happens if Chewbacca and a T-rex have babies.

lol :P
it really did look, relatively like that impression
colour is unknown because there aren't any well preserved specimens of t-rex
if they are pristine we can tell the colour of feathers
relatives have been discovered with feathers, its a guarantee t-rex had them too
http://www.wired.com/2012/04/yutyrannus-huali-feathers/

No, the T-rex is supposed to have feathers.

Yoshi has no feathers either.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
PLEASE STAHP PALEONTOLOGY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Misty said:
PLEASE STAHP PALEONTOLOGY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Wow. Didn't know posts could have scroll bars.

Misty said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:

What the --- is wrong with feathers?

Least Favorite Mario Character =D AR-Cade

Mine is Baby Mario and Baby Luigi... And all the Baby Characters. :dk:
Sooo inconsistent!!!

Misty said:
why?
because unlike politicians paleontologists like to give people the facts, they tell it like it was, not how people wish it looked

Re: Least Favorite Mario Character =D AR-Cade

AR-Cade said:
Mine is Baby Mario and Baby Luigi... And all the Baby Characters. :dk:
Sooo inconsistent!!!
I believe E. Gadd has a time machine.

I like them Baby Mario Bros. BECAUSE they don't make sense

Michell said:
Misty said:
PLEASE STAHP PALEONTOLOGY WHY
why?
because unlike politicians paleontologists like to give people the facts, they tell it like it was, not how people wish it looked
I so wish it wasn't so. I did read somewhere else that some paleontologists theorize only the babies were feathery.
I also hope they weren't completely covered like birds, only in some areas like behind the ears or something.

Misty said:
I so wish it wasn't so. I did read somewhere else that some paleontologists theorize only the babies were feathery.
I also hope they weren't completely covered like birds, only in some areas like behind the ears or something.

You still haven't answered my question.

What the ---- is wrong with feathers?

Misty said:
those theories may have held ground years ago, but not since yutyrannus was discovered, t-rex's back was covered in feathers, possibly its head, tail, limbs, and underside as well

un-feathered theropods are fine, but they should remain in science fiction where they belong

not our problem if you want to remain willful ignorant

Misty said:
They could also belong in older works, or for people who don't really care at all.
acceptable
I have no problem with un-feathered dinosaurs in media
except in stupid documentaries where they leave out feathers either to save money on animation, or so that more people will watch it
non-fiction should abide by the highest accuracy possible

one can hardly blame something outdated for being wrong, its outdated is all (IE walking with dinosaurs, or Jurassic Park [nigh JP raptors which were wrong to begin with but I'll not go into that here....])

I also have no problem with people preferring fictional, scaly dinosaurs, just so long as they know it is fiction ;)

Misty said:
Anyway, my least favorite character is Wario, but Waluigi just makes the cut due to comic relief.
Liking Wario is a crime, so be thankful that you're spared.

Back