Zae Eildus said:
SuperQueenChrysalis said:
Zae Eildus said:
Baby Luigi said:
:yoshi: and :koopa:

I'm fine with the rest of the Mario characters but those two piss me off
Yoshi? I hate you BLOF!

How could he possibly make you hate him in any way?

yoshi has no character

plenty of reasons right there
Me. Here. http://biggestyoshifan.deviantart.com

still means nothing.
Then you are a robot, or a heartless person.

a robot? man robots are awesome like optimus prime

although im heartless for not liking a fictional character?

you need to get out more kid, and thats bad coming from me.

^this
also changed my mind, yoshi is now least favorite exclusively, birdo and koopaling come close

Hang on! I forgot guys! These are just opinions, OK?

I hate you all.

I love Yoshi to pieces, don't get me wrong, but he's not my only interest. I also like Pac-Man, 'LL and, uh,
Viva Pinata.

Sir Komlin IV said:
Yoshi need not have a personality, mostly, since you are riding interchangeable Yoshis of the same species.

yeah its just a horse

...no wonder i dont like yoshi

^not even
yoshi isn't a horse, and for heavens sake isn't a dinosaur like nintendo claims, its a bipedal chameleon, and thats being polite (and lenient)
changes colour (as well as coming in different colours), en-longed tongue

its either a chameleon or a frog the way I see it
except I like chameleons and frogs

Michell said:
^not even
yoshi isn't a horse, and for heavens sake isn't a dinosaur like nintendo claims, its a bipedal chameleon, and thats being polite (and lenient)

:koopa: No way
Yoshi is a dinosaur.

give me a species of dinosaur that looks vaguely like yoshi, come on bring it, it'll be fun, I love paleontology 8)

probably the koopalings

Michell said:
give me a species of dinosaur that looks vaguely like yoshi, come on bring it, it'll be fun, I love paleontology 8)
Are you really trying to apply real world biology to Mario games?

Baby Luigi said:
:yoshi: and :koopa:

I'm fine with the rest of the Mario characters but those two piss me off
Yoshi? I hate you BLOF!

How could he possibly make you hate him in any way?

tumblr_m30y5zpqFB1qhhugoo1_500.gif

Nick Fury said:
Michell said:
just for fun, and because another reason I hate yoshi's very concept is the outrageous idea of its being a dinosaur :P

Michell said:
th
Here you go!
and for the record that looks very little more like a dinosaur than basic yoshi, its a bipedal reptile, with a vaguely monitor lizard like head, and 2 fingered hands
its obviously meant to represent a tyrannosaur due to the 2 fingers, but this is a tyrannosaur
tyrannosaur_lineup__old__by_sketchy_raptor-d6lie0h.png

feathered (extensiveness of which is uncertain, but its main torso was certainly feathered, limbs subjective)
wrists are not pronated, they are like birds wrists
long gracile tail
short rounded jaws
thick neck
relatively level spinal column (can not lean entire upper torso backward)
has feet
legs bend prominently at the ankles (its not Godzilla, it HAS ankles)

it helps to think of later period theropods as a giant, carnivorous emus (not that emus are herbivores, in fact they are omnivorous, primarily carnivores)

I agree with you that Yoshi looks like a dinosaur as much as Mario looks like chimpanzee

Michell said:
^not even

Not a frog, look at his skin, he couldn't be, plus he's got that weird shell/saddle thing on his back.
Your chameleon idea is good though, if it wasn't for his hands, saddle, eyes and backbone.

Keep in mind he was meant to be a koopa to begin with, Nintendo just added some "dinosaur" elements and that was that.

I think that given he's a made-up character in a world of weird beings, Nintendo have a right to call him a dinosaur.
I also think you shouldn't try adding logic of the real world to Mario games.

434px-YoshiSSB4.png

It looks more like green slimy skin than scales if anything. Looks frog-like to me. It has big bulgy eyes too, just like a frog.

Hands look more like a webless frog's hand than anything else. The saddle is clearly an article of clothing which doesn't apply. And those spines, you're talking about? Pretty sure frogs can have spines on their backs too. Frogs aren't invertebrate too, y'know.

I don't really see anything dinosaur about this beast.

Potted Piranha Plant said:
I think that given he's a made-up character in a world of weird beings, Nintendo have a right to call him a dinosaur.

Michell said:
Nick Fury said:
Michell said:
just for fun, and because another reason I hate yoshi's very concept is the outrageous idea of its being a dinosaur :P

Baby Luigi said:
434px-YoshiSSB4.png

It looks more like green slimy skin than scales if anything. Looks frog-like to me. It has big bulgy eyes too, just like a frog.

Hands look more like a webless frog's hand than anything else. The saddle is clearly an article of clothing which doesn't apply. And those spines, you're talking about? Pretty sure frogs can have spines on their backs too. Frogs aren't invertebrate too, y'know.

I don't really see anything dinosaur about this beast.

Potted Piranha Plant said:

Michell said:
Nick Fury said:
Michell said:

You missunderstood some of what I said, I was talking about the hands of chameleons, and the backbones of chameleons.
Also, his skin doesn't have to be constantly wet like that of a frog, does it? I also don't think his saddle is a form of clothing, since he's born with it. :P

also born with shoes to tho :P

yoshi has no spinal column, its fairly obvious from how he bends that way without dying, chameleons have distinctive high arched backs

yoshis eyes look more like a frogs than anything else imo

hand are obviously humanoid, but still more like a chameleon than a dinosaur

532px-BluebabyyoshiNSMBU.png

This spawn doesn't have a saddle unless it's invisible or something

People make a big fuss over petty, irrational character preferences, do they?

Anyway, to answer your question, thread title, this would be my most hated Mario character ever.

Mario_profil.png
11954263321967699783r5d_Gun.svg.hi.png

is that yoshi in a mario costume?

I wouldn't soil a good Mario costume.

Michell said:
also born with shoes to tho :P

yoshi has no spinal column, its fairly obvious from how he bends that way without dying, chameleons have distinctive high arched backs

yoshis eyes look more like a frogs than anything else imo

hand are obviously humanoid, but still more like a chameleon than a dinosaur

You mean those aren't his feet! :???: :P
Yeah, that's what I was saying about chameleon backbones, but I think Yoshi has one (I'm not sure why but I do :P). I'd say his eyes are more human than frog, since you see the whites of 'em.

Back