Mario Kart Lucky/Unlucky/Hilarious Moments

I guess it wasn't so lucky. You're actually lucky that it wasn't the last lap, lol.

Unlucky: In MK7, In a wifi race, on the last lap of Toad Circuit, someone got a tanooki tail and actually stopped in front of the finish line to repeatedly knock me over. I got 7th (which was last in this particular wifi race), he got 6th. Not sure why he wanted to do that.

Trolls like to do that. And they're another reason I tend to avoid Wi-Fi entirely.

This is a glitch that just happened to me, and it was very lucky.

I was racing on Alpine Pass in 150cc, when I saw a blue shell in a CPU's inventory, when it was sent and about to hit me I went over a gliding ramp and it went under me and did another lap! But then when I was expecting it to hit me at last, hearing the warning sound, and seeing it just above my kart, it disappeared!

I've seen this happen before due to my internet, but I was playing single player 150cc at the time.

I'm not sure if this is lucky or hilarious.
In MK7, when a Blue Spiny Shell was chasing me, I fell off the track about 30 seconds from the finish line. The shell proceeded to lap around the track once, while the alarm was still playing, and hit me after I finished the race.

When I was on Yoshi Circuit I went in the shortcut (just)...
Did my best to find a Mushroom to evade a Blue Shell and got one just as the shell hit me. There's a reason I'm not called BlueShell, you know.
Twelfth to first.

Lucky: On Mario Kart 7, online, there was lag and everyone else froze while I got away and got an early lead, but...
Unlucky: Due to my suckiness and bad item luck, I came around 5th or something. :/
Hilarious: On battle online, we were in Honeycomb House, and this Toad was just on the edge of this cliff outside, and he was just relaxing, oblivious to anyone else, alone. So obviously I rammed into him with great force smashing him off the cliff, and I drove off.

Also Lucky: I somehow got an early lead on SNES Rainbow Road, and I was way ahead, but I fell near that big gap with the two Thwomps, and I fell a few places, but I got a Golden Mushroom and skimmed that big gap, rammed into people and took my crown as first place.

Another Lucky: On Wuhu Island Loop I was in a heated battle for first place and I managed to pull off that jump with the three small platforms and the guy who was in first place slipped on my banana, but somehow he got in front again, but a Blue Shell came to my rescue.

I have a lot more luckies and unluckies but that'd take forever.

one time i was playing MKWii online and there was a hacker who kept spawning stars and running people over like he wouldnt even try to win he'd just target people and get them, it was really funny to watch til he bludgeoned me for a while with stars

Unlucky: I was Metal Mario. It was Maka Wuhu, Mirror Mode, and at the last stretch, I got unluckily bombarded, although I had a pretty big lead anyway. I almost got first, but I swerved into the structure at the finish line and got 8th 2nd place, winning a gold trophy nevertheless.

I was playing Mario Kart 64 on one of the battle courses, I was surrounded by green cooper shells; one behind, one to each side and then 2 behind those and I avoided all of them- pure luck. Also the most awesome thing ever. :)

Nice, you were so lucky! By the way, it's spelt Koopa.

Well, I drive on the very edge of walls, and barely complete shortcuts quite a lot.
But these are priceless.

In the Beehive course in Mario Kart 7, I'm Metal Mario and my sister is Rosalina. I used a shell on Wario and rammed into him so he drove into a wall for a few seconds. After he backed up toward the edge of the stage, near a sheer fall, I used another shell, hoping that the momentum would make Wario fall off. He managed to hang on the ledge for a few seconds, but he didn't fall off. I rammed into him again, and I pushed him into a wall. Again, he drove into it for a few seconds, backed up, and fell off. We laughed so hard, some students nearby thought we had too much fun.

A few days ago, in MK7, I was in Airship Fortress and placed 2 bananas in front of the cannon. CPU Shy Guy drove into one, fell off, respawned, ran into the second one, and fell off again. He was way far behind for the rest of the race, I believe he was on top of the airship when I finished.

You do lose a lot of time if you slip on a banana before the cannon.

I was playing MK7 online, in first, when lightning struck, then a Bullet Bill, then a star, then a red shell, then a Bob-Omb, then some green shells for good measure. First to eighth.

Lucky: Every time I played Mario Circuit, Mario got last.

Unlucky: Every time I go online, if there are more then 8 people, I get destroyed.

Hilarious: Watching people race on Rainbow Road.

Shy Guy Forever said:
Lucky: Every time I played Mario Circuit, Mario got last.
That doesn't sound lucky at all.

Posting again because more stuff can happen.

Lucky: I was last in a race, on a Grand Prix. It was the last race, and I thought I wouldn't get the gold trophy and unlock one of the characters. First by 1 point.

Unlucky: I was playing online, and I was the only girl. Yes, it was true. The only girl and the only girl character. So, I treated it like normal. The boys, however, were a**holes. They targeted me, even when I was in last. They would get a star, then turn around and hit me several times. They would also hit me with shells, bombs, and, in rare cases, a banana. I left after 4 races.
The even sadder part? It happened again the next day, with different people

Hilarious: Targeting Wario and Waluigi on Rainbow Road Wii. Ahhh... t'was was fun.

Astronomical said:
Unlucky: I was playing online, and I was the only girl. Yes, it was true. The only girl and the only girl character. So, I treated it like normal. The boys, however, were a**holes. They targeted me, even when I was in last. They would get a star, then turn around and hit me several times. They would also hit me with shells, bombs, and, in rare cases, a banana. I left after 4 races.
Maybe you should try another character next time.

Shy Guy Forever said:
Astronomical said:
Maybe you should try another character next time.
I did the second time. The first race was fine, until they saw my name was next to the only Shy Guy in the race...

Back