What are you maining in MK8?

What?

• Total voters
Re: Who will you main in MK8?

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Without a doubt (don't cheat by looking at my username or my signature or the appropriate avatar), Donkey Kong.
:mario: What am I, trash?

Nope, you're just cooked liver. And I actually like liver.

Who will I main as? Nobody, because the chances of me getting this game are slim to none. I've stopped caring about the spin-offs long ago. The last one that I purchased was Mario Kart DS, and I pretty much gave up on them after that.

Then why did you post here?

Of who's been confirmed so far, Waluigi, Shy Guy, and Yoshi will probably be the characters I use the most.

Shy Guy, 'cause he's awesome.

If Petey gets confirmed, he will without a doubt be my most played character.

小龙怪 said:
Hey, it kind of adds to the discussion. More than a similar, but worse, than posting in the What Was the Last Game You Played ?!?!?!?!?!?! Thread "I played nothing last"
Exactly. It's not as if I posted anything that was off topic. It was entirely relevant to the discussion.

小龙怪 said:
Zae Eildus said:
Then why did you post here?

it makes him feel better
Hey, it kind of adds to the discussion. More than a similar, but worse, than posting in the What Was the Last Game You Played ?!?!?!?!?!?! Thread "I played nothing last"

seems pretty meaningless to me and can probably even be troll bait.

so in all reality it could just become a mess, especially in this community.

Berkana said:
Who will I main as? Nobody, because the chances of me getting this game are slim to none. I've stopped caring about the spin-offs long ago. The last one that I purchased was Mario Kart DS, and I pretty much gave up on them after that.
C'mon man.

That's like me going to a cat shelter and yelling "I'M ALLERGIC!" when they ask me what cat I want.

IMO, just not posting here already says that you don't really care. I don't go into a random "What's your favorite Marvel hero?" and proclaim, "No one because I don't like Marvel". Sounds trollish for me.

IMO, just not posting here already says that you don't really care. I don't go into a random "What's your favorite Marvel hero?" and proclaim, "No one because I don't like Marvel". Sounds trollish for me.
What if he IS a troll?

No one, my parents will never let me get a Wii U {even though Wi-Fi is discontinuing for MKWii, never gonna be able to play online again :(}. If I got it, however, Daisy, Rosalina, or my Mii. We always fight over the girls in my house.

Jim McGinn said:
EmeraldDiamond said:
No one, my parents will never let me get a Wii U
Why not.
They probably think it's the exact same thing or something. I've tried telling them, even offering to pay myself (Which they say yes to, since it's not their money lol), and they said no. Well... I've run out of ideas.

EmeraldDiamond said:
Jim McGinn said:
EmeraldDiamond said:
Why not.
They probably think it's the exact same thing or something. I've tried telling them, even offering to pay myself (Which they say yes to, since it's not their money lol), and they said no. Well... I've run out of ideas.
Do you have the money to buy it?

EmeraldDiamond said:
Jim McGinn said:
EmeraldDiamond said:
Why not.
Ask them if they think PS4 or Xbone are the same thing; they can't be, with their equally unimaginative names.

EmeraldDiamond said:

Tell them to go do research before they make heinous assumptions

Back