Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nice, I guess.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
someone managed to beat the class 7 of the challenge node?

Is Mario & Luigi: Bowsers inside story better than partners in time?

Yes, it certainly is. Fawful as the main antagonist, epic music and battles, and a lot more. This is a lot better than PiT.

Have anyone of you heard of Zero Punctuation? It's this British-born Australian guy who reviews modern games in a zany and quick tone. Much to my surprise, he reviewed this game:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1007-Mario-Luigi-Bowsers-Inside-Story

For those of you who couldn't keep up, he liked this game, though he felt it was too easy and too short.

I always hated that guy.

Smashgoom202 said:
Have anyone of you heard of Zero Punctuation? It's this British-born Australian guy who reviews modern games in a zany and quick tone. Much to my surprise, he reviewed this game:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1007-Mario-Luigi-Bowsers-Inside-Story

For those of you who couldn't keep up, he liked this game, though he felt it was too easy and too short.

Dude, that makes it, like, the third game he's ever given a good review.

KP Blue said:
Smashgoom202 said:

Dude, that makes it, like, the third game he's ever given a good review.
Well, he liked the Orange Box, Super Paper Mario, No More Heroes, and Batman: Arkham Asylum. That's four right there.

I saw another commercial for BiS today, this time it was made by Wal*Mart. It was worse than the official Nintendo commercial. It was a lady in her mid-40's being told by her little daughter how to beat up the Scutlet. I don't think they even used in-game terms, just words they made up. x_x

The commercials for BiS don't really show how epic it is, they just show how much little kids are supposed to know about the game.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
I saw another commercial for BiS today, this time it was made by Wal*Mart. It was worse than the official Nintendo commercial. It was a lady in her mid-40's being told by her little daughter how to beat up the Scutlet. I don't think they even used in-game terms, just words they made up. x_x

The commercials for BiS don't really show how epic it is, they just show how much little kids are supposed to know about the game.
I'd like to see the commercial... Do you think you can find it on YouTube or something?

Smashgoom202 said:

I'd like to see the commercial... Do you think you can find it on YouTube or something?
I'm not sure. I never saw it until today, and I don't have a real computer anymore so I don't have Flash. Just watch Cartoon Network or Nickeloden for a while, it'll show up eventually if you live in the US.

I thought the first BiS commercial sucked, since it was just a bunch of kids talking about the plot. Lame.

But according to you, this commercial is even worse than that!

Smashgoom202 said:
It is. The point of the commercial was that Wal*Mart is selling the game at a low price. However, it's just some lady playing BiS while her 7-year old daughter tells her to do stuff that isn't even the game. (what's worse is that they even show the gameplay which is the Scutlet glowing and exploding even though the diologe has almost nothing to do with that part of the game) -_-

Has anyone completed all the mini-games in ML3? I finally got through the massages and Cholesteroad with A ranks. The items weren't really worth the effort, but it was a good challenge.

Smashgoom202 said:
It is. The point of the commercial was that Wal*Mart is selling the game at a low price. However, it's just some lady playing BiS while her 7-year old daughter tells her to do stuff that isn't even the game. (what's worse is that they even show the gameplay which is the Scutlet glowing and exploding even though the diologe has almost nothing to do with that part of the game) -_-
Jesus Christ, that sounds REALLY bad!

Smashgoom202 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Jesus Christ, that sounds REALLY bad!
It really is that bad. I don't see how Wal*Mart is going to sell alot of copies doing that. It makes BiS look like one of those games that little kids play with thier moms. (e.g. Cooking Mama, etc. x_x)

I like the idea of a game like this trying to appeal to everyone both gamers and non-gamers, but the way the commercials are set up, its making it look like a kids game, where only kids will get what's going on...

Except the second commercial, where the kid is just sounds jibberish at the mother.

It varies from person to person. However, this needs to be merged with the BiS thread.

I haven't played the game myself yet, but from what I've seen, it looks pretty easy.

Back