• Nice, I guess.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
g.narron said:
Im finally getting this game on saturday!
Congraturations!
*balloons and confetti rain down*

In all seriousness, it's an epic game. I hope you enjoy it. :)

I finally managed to get ahold of this game about a week ago, and I'm already working on my second playthrough.

I got this game for my birthday, and I'm loving it! The characters are funny, the battles a blast to play, the mini-games are fun, too, but best of all, playing as Bowser is freaking AWESOME!

Uniju's Maid said:
This game sucks. I wasted $30 on it and it sucks more than the first two.
Don't say things like that just to be a smartass. You can get banned for overly doing that. I'm the mod here now, so I'm going to enforce the rules a little more. (sorry if I sound a little mean, you're just starting to bend the rules again and it's my duty to stop that)

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Don't say things like that just to be a smartass. You can get banned for overly doing that. I'm the mod here now, so I'm going to enforce the rules a little more. (sorry if I sound a little mean, you're just starting to bend the rules again and it's my duty to stop that)
No, I'm being serious.

This game sucks.

Uniju's Maid said:
It's his opinion, no matter how wrong it may or may not be. Don't get so pissy over it.

Uniju's Maid said:
Uniju's Maid said:
No, I'm being serious.

This game sucks.
Excuse me for asking, but would you might telling me why you think it sucks?

Herr Shyguy said:
Uniju's Maid said:
It's his opinion, no matter how wrong it may or may not be. Don't get so pissy over it.
I'm not really that upset over it. It's just that I'm so used to Ugo being a smartass, that it's hard to tell when he's not doing these things just to annoy people.

Herr Shyguy said:
Uniju's Maid said:
I'm not really that upset over it. It's just that I'm so used to Ugo being a smartass, that it's hard to tell when he's not doing these things just to annoy people.
I'm never doing things to annoy people. ;)

Dr. Doofenshmirtz said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Uniju's Maid said:
I'm never doing things to annoy people. ;)
THAT POST ANNOYS ME... Anyway, BiS looks like a nice game. I want to get it soon.

teamxxbowser said:
i am not at ALL excited for this game. it sounds lame. :mad:
It's not lame, in my opinion. I found it quite funny and enjoyable.

Oh, that's cool. I just never had a fun time playing Mario/Luigi Partner-type games, sorry about my posts of how things are 'suckish' and 'lame'. Everyone disregard my rudeness. New to the forum!

--teamxxbowser :bowser:

I just beat the game, and there's one thing that I really want to get off my chest.

I was disappointed that Private Goomp, Corporal Paraplonk, and Sergeant Guy didn't get the punishment I wanted them to get. Seriously, when they shoved Bowser in the safe, I wanted to crush all three of them, but it never happened, and instead, Bowser pardons all three. I seriously hope that, when the castle is finally built, he dishes out a well-paced can of whup-ass on them, to remind them who's the boss!

MOD EDIT: Spoiler tag'd! ;)

Lol they do deserve punishment if i was Bowser i would beat them silly then have there underlings beat them to.

You know what else pisses me off? Some people are actually saying this game sucks! I do think that it's not as good as other Mario RPGs, but it's definitely a good game!

That's basicly the way the "new game cycle" works:

Nintendo announces they're making a game and people get excited about it → It gets released and people are happy → People beat it and some complain about all the tiny bad things → The game is dubbed as disapointment by people who hated it dispite the fact alot of people liked it → fanbase is full of people who don't share the same opinions

Smashgoom202 said:
You know what else pisses me off? Some people are actually saying this game sucks! I do think that it's not as good as other Mario RPGs, but it's definitely a good game!
TheMarioBrother comes to mind...

Oh, nothing.

Hey guys, I'm playing this game a second time to try to collect everything. Who knows how to get to that pipe in Bumpsy Plains? ??? ;D

Yoshi Boo 118 said:
Hey guys, I'm playing this game a second time to try to collect everything. Who knows how to get to that pipe in Bumpsy Plains? ??? ;D
I don't. I've been trying to figure out how to get there myself. Try looking at a walkthrough/FAQ or maybe watching a couple videos.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
Storm Yoshi said:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Talk:Mario_%26_Luigi_RPG_3 Lotsa speculation here! And explanations. It looks like Fawful will reappear and maybe the Shroobs as well :eek:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

If Fawful returns I believe he will have more FURY than ever >:
You know, this game will never live up to our expectations.

It will, trust me, because I have it!

ohsnap! said:
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
Storm Yoshi said:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Talk:Mario_%26_Luigi_RPG_3 Lotsa speculation here! And explanations. It looks like Fawful will reappear and maybe the Shroobs as well :eek:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

If Fawful returns I believe he will have more FURY than ever >:
You know, this game will never live up to our expectations.
It will, trust me, because I have it!
That post was made long before the game came out, it's outdated. He is true though, not alot people on the internet are really happy with games nowadays. They always have some problem with them. :-\

Back