Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nice, I guess.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So far, waaaaaay too easy. Like, fighting Midbus, they THROW HEALTH AT YOU IF YOU TAKE DAMAGE.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
So far, waaaaaay too easy. Like, fighting Midbus, they THROW HEALTH AT YOU IF YOU TAKE DAMAGE.
Not to spoil the game, but the final boss is considerably easier to beat than M&L 2 or 1
(And by final boss for 2, I mean Elder Princess Shroob). But It may be because she was so hard to beat.

MOD EDIT: We have tags for spoilers now.

User edit: Ah, thank you to whichever Mod that edited that for me. I've been gone for a while, looks like I have some catching up to do with these new features. :)

Jackie Chan said:
User edit: Ah, thank you to whichever Mod that edited that for me. I've been gone for a while, looks like I have some catching up to do with these new features. :)
Your welcome. I'm just doing my job. There's a "Recent Forum Changes" thread in General Discussion if you want to read that. That should help you get up to date. ;)

Yeah, it's great, but there's really something to be said for the mega-bosses of PiT.

If fighting as Bowser wasn't so much fun, the easy ass bosses would have ruined the game.

I got it yesterday. The only reason this game has Mario & Luigi in the title is for sales. Bowser is the real main character. But he's fun to play as, so it's a good thing.

So far, it's been pretty easy.

I actually bought this game in Japan this summer. So I beat it before any Americans got their hands on it. :D

Jackie Chan said:
I actually bought this game in Japan this summer. So I beat it before any Americans got their hands on it. :D
Where do you live? You seem to be telling a bit of a tall tale.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Jackie Chan said:
Where do you live? You seem to be telling a bit of a tall tale.
I live on the East Coast of the U.S., but I'm part Japanese so I go to Japan every summer to visit relatives and friends. Trust me, if you ask some of the older users in the wiki, back when I was active, I always went on hiatus during the summer. And I've translated many Japanese in-game texts for the wiki too. So, true story, actually . ;)

Jackie Chan said:
So I beat it before any Americans got their hands on it. :D
animepirate.png

Uniju said:
Jackie Chan said:
So I beat it before any Americans got their hands on it. :D
Image cut for space. Pretend like this is an anime girl wearing a pirate hat: :dk:
lolwut

The 20 cats were actually pretty easy to find, considering all you have to do is use the inhaling attack on an enemy for each new area you enter.

Yeah, they were pretty easy. However, I forgot about the new attack move you get for collecting them; so I didn't try to collect the Blitties at first. When I got to Peach's Castle I had to backtrack and get the rest. It was a nice sidequest, I suppose. The reward was worth it, I'd say.

Commando Man said:
I'm fighting Bowser Memory M & L now.
Just beat them last night. Easy as hell.
The whole game is, really.

Jackie Chan said:
Commando Man said:
It's still fun though. Plus the X version of bosses are actually kind of hard.

Nerdy Guy said:
Jackie Chan said:
Commando Man said:
It's still fun though. Plus the X version of bosses are actually kind of hard.
Indeed. The Final Boss was still too easy though.

Currently I'm just trying to defeat Dark Star X and get Bowser to level 40.

I'd give this game a seven out of ten. It's just good. Nothing more but nothing less.

Oooooh! I love that game! I'm in the Energy hold right now. I keep freaking dying!
But that's just me. I tend to have trouble with a lot of stuff that many would find easy.

Anyway the game is just AWESOME. Long love KING BOWSER!!!!!!!!

Keep applying damage until it is defeated.

Back