Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nice, I guess.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm on Durmite 2. I should've got some 1-up shrooms, as I can't get back anymore. Does anyone have advice?

Bullfrog Dude said:
I'm on Durmite 2. I should've got some 1-up shrooms, as I can't get back anymore. Does anyone have advice?
When the meter hits the far right side, Durmite turns into Worsdom, a more powerful incarnation of itself. You then need to attack the rod on it's butt to make it turn back to Durmite.

What's the difference between hitting the rod and just hitting Durmite? Doesn't seem to change much. The green shell seems to be a good way to get back to durmite, but for some reason I still can't win. >_>

Psychotic Pal said:
What's the difference between hitting the rod and just hitting Durmite? Doesn't seem to change much. The green shell seems to be a good way to get back to durmite, but for some reason I still can't win. >_>
Hitting Worsdom instead of the rod makes the meter go up slightly, this is more noticable when fighting Worsdom X in the Gauntlet. I think Durmite takes a little bit more damage in it's first form then Worsdom.

I'm now on peach castle, I just recovered the keys, I can't wait to kill dark bowser and dark fawful

maledict said:
I'm now on peach castle, I just recovered the keys, I can't wait to kill dark bowser and dark fawful
You're gonna have to wait awhile though. There's 2 or 3 more areas to the castle, 3 bosses (not including the giant one), Bowser's Airway, and a fight with the Castle itself before Dark Bowser is fought.

I'm to the Fawful Express. It's a huge increase of previous Giant Bowser battles. Anyone agree?

Lavos said:
Is their any reward to getting all the mushroom balls? Besides the bad items?
I think you need to find those so you can beat the game 100%.

I havent been on here because I was playing the game. And I beat it! Now I am trying to find the remaining beans I havent gotten, and I am trying to get the secret ranks. And I have all special moves for all 3.

Lavos said:
Is their any reward to getting all the mushroom balls? Besides the bad items?
When you get all the Mushroom Balls, you get the Treasure Specs. I forget what it does, but I think it makes enemies drop more items. I'm basically finished with the game, so just ask me if anyone needs help. ;)

I'm now to the 3rd Star Cure. Since I have LOTS of exploring to do, I'm taking a break from the story and exploring the overworld with Mario and Luigi.

I just finished the game, the battle was epic and tense, but sadly, too easy, but before that, I beaten all the challenge node, but that bowser X it's a hellish boss, it's definitely a superboss, I barely beat him, HE EVEN KILLED MARIO AND I RAN OUT OF 1UPS!!!!!!!!! luckily, I damaged him enough to kill him with a simple hammer attack ^^, I was at level 37 at the time, very low for the recommended level, but I beat him ^^

I stink at this game. I'm on the bug after you fight Wiggler.

Count Bleck said:
I stink at this game. I'm on the bug after you fight Wiggler.
This game takes quite a bit of reflexes, if this is your first Mario and Luigi game, I'm not surprised if you're having trouble. Of course, if you have played the other two, it doesn't make you bad either...

Kamek said:
Jump Helmet is GOD.
I think the Magic Window is better, I've mastered it to the point it can deal over 300 damage on a boss.

I got all the Blitties, and got the Broggy Bonker move. I'm now going back into the castle, and am to the part with the three UFOs.

Kamek said:
Jeff said:
Kamek said:
Jump Helmet is GOD.
I think the Magic Window is better, I've mastered it to the point it can deal over 300 damage on a boss.
Jump Helmet is WAY cheaper, though.
I have a special item equiped that cuts SP cost in half when Mario attacks. It's pretty useful.

Mario: Master Wear, DX POW Gloves, DX POW Boots
Luigi: A-OK Wear, DX POW Gloves, DX POW Boots

^God setup

I just beat Blizzard Midbus. He actually wasn't too bad.

...Alpha Kertin or whatever X is really hard. The first one was actually pretty easy, but I can't get past the X version. =/

@Wayoshi: Thanks, I'll probably look for that equipment.

Back