Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Smartass27 said:
Spoilers please.
STHU! Go find your own spoilers, foo'.

no-spoilerz-pleez.jpg

You know, you could just stop coming here to avoid the spoilers that I want. It would be that much more convenient for me.

Smartass27 said:
You know, you could just stop coming here to avoid the spoilers that I want. It would be that much more convenient for me.
I could just PM them y'know. :eek:

Smartass27 said:
I made this thread. It would be much more convenient if she would PM you the spoilers and you leave if you're not willing to do so.

EDIT: See, she even offered to do so herself.

1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:
I could just PM them y'know. :eek:

EDIT:I found a new video!!! :D

I found out that this game will actually use the touch screen a lot more... good thing, since PiT only used it in-game to get the grime off of the picture with the Elder Princess Shroob on it.

Smartass27 said:
I would pwn all your asses in PiT. ^-^
All but mine, of course... (wtf I never knew this was a smiley on this forum => ^-^)

Jackie Chan said:
I found out that this game will actually use the touch screen a lot more... good thing, since PiT only used it in-game to get the grime off of the picture with the Elder Princess Shroob on it.
I appreciate a game that can resist the urge to use the touch screen just because it's there. Sometimes it works, but I respect a game that can recognize that the touch screen doesn't fit.

reecer6 said:
It's been comformed that M&L 3 is gonna be released. I forgot when, though.
It was already released in Japan. And America and Europe will be getting it in 2009.

PvP can be horribly broken in an RPG.
Pokemon is a fine example of this as you have your normal players who pick the Pokemon they like best, then you have the Masters who train Pokemon which have the highest stats, best moves and so on.
Put 1 of each in a fight and the Master Gamer would always win.

In the Chat room, S-Y said that if you hacked a rom (with Mario & Luigi RPG 3) the words go from Japanese to English. :eek:

MAJOR SPOILERS

This will be written in white.
The Shroobs returns...but there's only three. :P

1-Up Shroom said:
In the Chat room, S-Y said that if you hacked a rom (with Mario & Luigi RPG 3) the words go from Japanese to English. :eek:

MAJOR SPOILERS

This will be written in white.
The Shroobs returns...but there's only three. :P

I know! How awesome is that? :D They'll be in Bowser's castle, freezed, and in the Battle Background, there is Princess and Shrooboids! :D

The game seems very awsome and epic.

The only problem is that I've only seen the begining parts, and the ending parts, so I don't know how long the game is.
I won't be happy if it is short.

Does anyone know the release date? For far I heard rumors. April 1 or 4. :-/

1-Up Shroom said:
Does anyone know the release date? For far I heard rumors. April 1 or 4. :-/
Um...

I think you answered your own question. :-\

Back