Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Michael Bay movie)

Super Smash Misty said:
Why are they even trying to make a live-action turtles movie? Just show multiple episodes of the 1980s show and call it a movie.
Once again...think...before...you...post. Just my opinion. I too have a problem and now I can see why everyone hates it when I say random things that mak no sense in their opinions. Once again just my opinion tryin to help.

Btw Donny's design is steriotypical. How will they even beat Raph? The dudes like the biggest turtle ever! As for Mkey love his design the most. I feel Leo should be slimmer.

Some info about the movie.

1. Shredder is caucasian white instead of Japanese like before.

2. Vernon and Burne from the first cartoon will appear and the latter will have a gender and race change, being portrayed by Whoopi Goldberg.

3. Baxter Stockman might appear, making this his movie debut.

Oh hey look, more needless whitewashing
Well, Mr. Bay, what brilliant contribution will you come up with next?

so guys i made a mistake in the title

michael bay is the producer, not the director

though that still means he has a considerable amount of influence and probably did the casting

Wait, I made a mistake about
Shredder. The white guy is actually one of his minions, although he was originally supposed to be the 2014 Shredder. That's what threw me off.

The Time Paradoxes said:
How to fix the new TMNT movie
anYdXv5_700b.jpg
i gotta wonder why they decided to make the top one look like kyle fucking massey

seriously what the fuck is wrong with this movie it's fucked up

This has so far registered 17% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Consensus is "Neither entertaining enough to recommend nor remarkably awful, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles may bear the distinction of being the dullest movie ever made about talking bipedal reptiles."

pfft i see 8 year olds in pg13 movies all the time

hell i saw a baby watching godzilla

No-Face said:
pfft i see 8 year olds in pg13 movies all the time

hell i saw a baby watching godzilla
To be fair, there wasn't much stuff bad for kids in Godzilla. Yeah, the monster fights got brutal but kids want to see monsters rip each other apart.

As for bringing a baby, he was probably too young to even understand what was going on. I don't see why the parents couldn't have just gotten a babysitter or something.

the problem with godzilla is that it's scary. though kids these days are totally used to that stuff so whatever

No-Face said:
the problem with godzilla is that it's scary. though kids these days are totally used to that stuff so whatever

come on, we've been scaring the snot out of kids since the dawn of time.

have you ever read any of the original grimm's fables?

Lot's of kids movies can be scary for kids.

As a kid, the T-Rex in The Land Before Time was scary yet I still loved the movie.

I found some pretty intense stuff in Disney movies (Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty was one) but I never really got scared by them

I can't believe people in their tweens are able to handle R-rated violent stuff. I can't. At all. P-13 violence is also a bit too violent for me too. I'm just WAY to sensitive to violence.

Unikitty said:
I just noticed, a lot of Superhero movies are rated PG-13.
Because that's the most profitable demographic. It it's rated R, kids can't go see it. If it's PG, many people will deem it too childish (sad but true).

GalacticPetey said:
Unikitty said:
I just noticed, a lot of Superhero movies are rated PG-13.
Because that's the most profitable demographic. If it's rated R, kids can't go see it. If it's PG, many people will deem it too childish (sad but true).
typo. And that is probably what I was thinking.

Back