Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Michael Bay movie)

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Remember back when it was announced that Michael Bay would be directing a TMNT movie and everyone freaked out? Well, here's the trailer.
It looks... interesting... I guess.

ernesth100 said:
Zae Roles said:
saw it earlier

and no i dont want to see it
Why...

michael bay has literally proven that his movies are not very good, i mean considering i hated about every transformer movie he ever made, yeah.

Plus the turtles in this look hideous and the fact that tmnt was a godsend for me when i was a child, make me want to avoid this at all costs.

ernesth100 said:
I like it. Regardless we'll all see it at somepoint unless you can manage to avoid it.

well when say avoid it i mean avoid i mean ill not watch the movie. :p

ernesth100 said:
Zae Roles said:
ernesth100 said:
I like it. Regardless we'll all see it at somepoint unless you can manage to avoid it.

well when say avoid it i mean avoid i mean ill not watch the movie. :p
Aww...seems your childhood was verociously murdered.

it usually is.

Well Transformers was filled with action...I think thats why I love almost every movie I watch as long as its funny or has some form of action I'm sold.

ernesth100 said:
Well Transformers was filled with action...I think thats why I love almost every movie I watch as long as its funny or has some form of action I'm sold.

but the action sucked though

i mean most of the time it was optimus going psychotic on decepticons, and it usually ended that way in most of the movies.

i guess i dont like them because it just seems like the only ones that matter are the humans, optimus, and bumble bee. It's like every bot aside from megatron, is there to make some cameo appearance and die.

Plus the movie designs are pretty horrible.

Just by seeing that preview image before clicking on it, I am scarred.

My god, those Ninja Turtles are so horrendous. I wanna gouge out my eyes.

According to Wikipedia, this movie is by Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount (the studios who made SpongeBob Squarepants movie).
I thought this movie is going to be based from the TV show in Nickelodeon, but it went up ugly.

Just imagine other cartoon characters getting the "realistic" treatment. *shudders*

My childhood is ruined. I don't like their look and I will not watch this movie

looks like it could be good movie, also I honestly don't think the turtle designs look awful

Wow, my hopes for this movie are lower than ever. People absolutely hate the designs! Wow, I swear if this movie even over 2,000,000 it'll be a miracle. If it get's to a million that'll be proof alone that god exists!

The turtles design aside, it doesn't look too bad.

At least it's dark and edgy the way TMNT is supposed to be.

I might watch it if I have the time.

Bay is PRODUCING, I don't know if that makes it better or worse because the director of this movie directed Battle: Los Angeles and Wrath of the Titans.

Back