post what you're wearing at this moment

grey tracksuit pants, maroon shirt, red hoodie, socks.

I'm wearing my favourite Pikachu snowcap. I always wear it. And whenever I go into town, people give me compliments for it.
It makes me so happy. ♡

And I'm wearing my favourite outfit again. Until I find other things I like wearing more.

A light pink v-neck shirt. A seafoam green Vans jacket. And my seafoam green checkered Vans shoes.
And I have a Hello Kitty backpack that I put my 3DS and ultrabook and other things in. I would love to have a Pikachu backpack to go with my hat.

A maroon, v-neck t-shirt and white pants with a black floral pattern that looks way better than it sounds

A white jumper with black stripes, and white trousers with black stripes. Basically Zebra clothing, if I got that right.

purple aeropostale shirt, black yoga pants, and white socks

also my white leopard sweater that I wear every day

Itchy and Scratchy boxers, and Thursday moustache socks, haven't changed into Friday's clothes yet.

Wearing my Portal "Keep Calm and Continue Testing" shirt, black jogging pants and black socks again.

Wearing a "Power Up!" shirt depicting a question block, two brick blocks and a mushroom from the game super mario bros., jogging pants and socks in black again.

Wearing a shirt depicting the coverart of the original NA NES SMB from 85, blue jogging pants, and socks in black.

My glasses, a lucky nightshirt, some bedtime shorts, and panties.

...What? I was being specific!

Back