Will Fawful come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Javelin said:
yeah i don't see the problem with bringing him back if they want to

he's a popular character, and if he continues to make people laugh in another game then no one will mind his return despite the various impossibilities of his reviving

...and besides, since when has it been impossible for a character to return in nintendo games? zelda villains reappear all the time, bowser has survived the most ridiculous circumstances, and mario dies all the time
You pretty much summed up my thoughts on the matter perfectly. Just cause he's a villain that's not related to Bowser or DK doesn't mean he's any more expendable than they are. I'm sure Fawful could very well get as popular as other stars like Birdo or Petey Piranha if he was put into a more popular branch of the series.

i honestly think putting fawful in more of the mainstream games would take away from his charm, but i'm perfectly fine with making him a recurring element in the mario & luigi series. every game i've played (haven't played dream team) he's been there to at some point make me laugh

Dr. Javelin said:
i honestly think putting fawful in more of the mainstream games would take away from his charm, but i'm perfectly fine with making him a recurring element in the mario & luigi series. every game i've played (haven't played dream team) he's been there to at some point make me laugh
Sadly he isn't in Dream Team.
There is a Zeekeeper dude who might possibly be Fawful in disguise tho

As I said before, I can't rule it out completely, I just don't see it happening too soon.

And yeah Fawful's especially great for quotables :v

says best rpg quote and probably doesnt play many rpgs to begin with

I know, I was talking about the way it was worded. I couldn't help but think of something else when I read it (and this is coming from a huge Fawful fan so I'm not dissing it in any way, just saying what it sounds like)

Only if you have the chortles

I know nothing about Fawful besides something he said about having chortles so that's all I could say

Xanthium said:
"it is I who added the nuts to the statue!"

Best RPG quote ever.

No, this is the best RPG quote ever:

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

GalacticPetey said:
To be honest, I never found Fawful that funny. Just randomly spitting out gibberish doesn't make you funny.

oh no watch out for fawful fans because fawful is such a deep developed and hilarious character of epic proportions, that son of a submariner!

Zae Roles said:
GalacticPetey said:
To be honest, I never found Fawful that funny. Just randomly spitting out gibberish doesn't make you funny.

oh no watch out for fawful fans because fawful is such a deep developed and hilarious character of epic proportions, that son of a submariner!
He is tho

And I may clarify I don't even like Fawful for his gibberish. It mostly stems from the fact that Superstar Saga was one of my favorite games, and bringing back one of its characters in such a large role made me think Fawful was that one RPG character to break out of the "one-off" trend and become recurring. Also why I want him in Mario spinoffs, because he's rather recurring for the likes of an RPG character, got lots of development, and has a large fanbase. That's why I like him so much. To be honest I like Dimentio more as a villain, but Fawful more as a developed character in general.

Never understood the love for "I have fury!".

GalacticPetey said:
it's the same kind of humor inherent in zero wing's intro

you know, with the hilariously misplaced words and such

i guess that's not funny to everyone, but most people found it to be hilarious

I love him because he is odd, weird.. Those quotes may make you feel the same.

"Fawful hates your timing!"
"Fawfully-doo!♪ Where are you?!♪ Dark Star, needing you!♪ Dark power, yoo-hoo!♪ WHERE TO FIND YOU...♪"
"I have chortles at such stupidity!"
"All who resist will be beat like naughty little eggs!"

But let him stay in the underworld, I don't want him to come again in any other game. Well maybe Mario & Luigi, but never anything else.

Dr. Javelin said:
GalacticPetey said:

But in Zero Wing's and Big Rig's You're Winner case, it's not even intentional, which is why it's funny.

Fawful is just... forced.

I really hope he comes back, especially for MK8. Come on everyone! Support Fawfie! (No, I have not misspelled Fawful, I refer to him as Fawfie occasionally.)
P.S: I am also worried he is dead...

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Dr. Javelin said:
GalacticPetey said:

But in Zero Wing's and Big Rig's You're Winner case, it's not even intentional, which is why it's funny.

Fawful is just... forced.
if you feel that way, then that's fine, but he didn't seem forced to me (even if i guess he was)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back