Baby Waluigi

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Will Baby Waluigi be added to the baby character roster? Discuss. I think the possibility of this happening is a 7/10.

Free Loader said:
Too me it seems like someone in Nintendo must hate Waluigi, cuz making Baby Daisy before Baby Waluigi was just weird to me.
Agreed.

Waluigi > Daisy

I also find Baby Daisy rather annoying...

If they use this for his artwork, I welcome him gladly.

Blitzwing-2 said:
If they use this for his artwork, I welcome him gladly.
That image is so ugly...oh wait, that's because it's about Baby Waluigi.

ChaosNinji said:
I hate both Waluigi and Daisy, so no.
Oooh, you should read [wiki=MarioWiki:The 'Shroom/XVI/Character Comparison]This Issue of Character Comparison[/wiki] then! [/advertisement]

Anyway, I would much rather have a Baby Waluigeh than a Baby Daiseh.

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
I hate both Waluigi and Daisy, so no.
Oooh, you should read [wiki=MarioWiki:The 'Shroom/XVI/Character Comparison]This Issue of Character Comparison[/wiki] then! [/advertisement]

Anyway, I would much rather have a Baby Waluigeh than a Baby Daiseh.
I LOVE YOU I'm glad we have the same opinion. :)

I'm going to go and speculate that Baby Daisy was added to the Mario Kart Wii roster so that there would be more female characters. Also, if they just retooled Baby Daisy's character models, they wouldn't have to work to hard, explaining why they didn't include Captain Syrup or Pauline. Either that, or maybe they wanted another lightweight character.

In any case, I really hope that they pull back the babies and just include Baby Mario like they did in the old days. It would be absolutely pathetic for them to just think of half of the needed characters and then beef up the rosters by making baby forms of all of them for every spin-off title from here on out.

Stumpers said:
I'm going to go and speculate that Baby Daisy was added to the Mario Kart Wii roster so that there would be more female characters. Also, if they just retooled Baby Daisy's character models, they wouldn't have to work to hard, explaining why they didn't include Captain Syrup or Pauline. Either that, or maybe they wanted another lightweight character.

In any case, I really hope that they pull back the babies and just include Baby Mario like they did in the old days. It would be absolutely pathetic for them to just think of half of the needed characters and then beef up the rosters by making baby forms of all of them for every spin-off title from here on out.
Baby Baby Mario for the next Mario Kart! (oh no)

Stumpers said:

Well said. The Mario series is a little off-balance gender wise, but come on: A baby? :-\ Add someone like Pauline or Dixie Kong to the character roster. PLEASE!!! D:

[quote author=Garlic Man]
Baby Baby Mario for the next Mario Kart! (oh no)
[/quote]
Uh, wouldn't that be Fetal Mario?

Stooben Rooben said:

What about Bacterial Mario? Mario before humanity even existed!

Blitzwing-2 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Lol. Atomic Mario. The basis of all matter.

Garlic Man said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Lol. Atomic Mario. The basis of all matter.
What about Nothing Mario? Mario before ANYTHING existed, thus he himself seizes to exist. Now THAT'S a plot twist! :eek:

I think I'll pull my hair out if they make another baby though. I wouldn't mind if they killed a few of them off in the next Yoshi game: Yoshi's Island: Death to Babehs.

But wouldn't that enact the Grandfather Paradox... or something like it? Daisy is here in the present, so if you killed her in the past, wouldn't that erase her from all time? And would anyone care? (lol, just kidding, Daisy is one of my favorite characters b/c I think more female characters is a good thing)

Stumpers said:
But wouldn't that enact the Grandfather Paradox... or something like it? Daisy is here in the present, so if you killed her in the past, wouldn't that erase her from all time? And would anyone care? (lol, just kidding, Daisy is one of my favorite characters b/c I think more female characters is a good thing)
Grandfather Paradox? I just had a mental image of 8-bit Donkey Kong.

Free Loader said:
If they had Baby versions of all the characters, they better have Metal, Super, Tanuki, Ice, and Politician versions of all the characters as well...

I would SO play as Politician Waluigi over BABY Waluigi. :rolleyes:

You forgot Rock Star versions.

Free Loader said:
If they had Baby versions of all the characters, they better have Metal, Super, Tanuki, Ice, and Politician versions of all the characters as well...

f_VoteforWalum_e404ae7.png

Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:

f_VoteforWalum_e404ae7.png
QFT

Back