Baby Waluigi

God no! These baby's are enough for me!

I would love for there to be a Baby Waluigi, however I'm not too sure about the probability of it happening any time soon :(

SmartGuy said:
I would love for there to be a Baby Waluigi, however I'm not too sure about the probability of it happening any time soon :(
3 babies have been added to the series in 2 years. I think it may happen soon.

Stooben Rooben said:
SmartGuy said:
I sure hope you're right :-\

SmartGuy said:
Stooben Rooben said:
SmartGuy said:
Let me answer that with a :eek:

Stooben Rooben said:
SmartGuy said:
Stooben Rooben said:
SmartGuy said:
Let me answer that with a :eek:
The SSB games are released every four years.

Let's hope that SSBW is released by then...

And on the DKU Forums (Donkey Kong Universe), I heard some characters were originally going to be in Brawl....

I don't know that it's possible to make a Baby Waluigi that looks like a baby and still looks like Waluigi at the same time. That's just how awesome he is. Maybe he wasn't even a baby, maybe he was a science experiment gone awry, so he has no childhood :) <3 :waluigi:

Waluigi_fan said:
I don't know that it's possible to make a Baby Waluigi that looks like a baby and still looks like Waluigi at the same time. That's just how awesome he is. Maybe he wasn't even a baby, maybe he was a science experiment gone awry, so he has no childhood :) <3 :waluigi:

Baby_Waluigi.png

From Fantendo

Haha, I guess that could work. That probably looks more distinguished than the other babies TBH. But I'm not a big fan of the baby stuff anyway, personally.

Waluigi_fan said:
I'm not a big fan of the baby stuff anyway, personally.
I agree. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were enough. When I saw Baby Daisy, I thought I would kill myself.

Asbel said:
Waluigi_fan said:
I agree. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were enough. When I saw Baby Daisy, I thought I would kill myself.
When I saw regular Daisy, I thought I would kill myself.

Father said:
Asbel said:
Waluigi_fan said:
When I saw regular Daisy, I thought I would kill myself.
She was ok when she was in Mario Land.

On-topic:
The User Formerly Known as Lario said:
The SSB games are released every four years.

1999, 2001, 2007... Oh, yeah, wait, what?

Sheep Man said:
Waluigi_fan said:
Definitely. Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Bowser were okay. Baby Peach, Baby Wario, and Baby DK were... creepy, but at least fit in well with the game. Baby Daisy was the overkill.

Blur said:
Will Baby Waluigi be added to the baby character roster? Discuss. I think the possibility of this happening is a 7/10.
I'd rather see Baby Wario appear in a spin-off first before they resort to making an extra filler character out of a filler character.

I'm sure we'll see both Baby Wario and Baby Waluigi in the next Mario Kart game. They seem to be running out of ideas or they just don't like to recycle some characters.

Smashgoom202 said:
Blur said:
Will Baby Waluigi be added to the baby character roster? Discuss. I think the possibility of this happening is a 7/10.
I'd rather see Baby Wario appear in a spin-off first before they resort to making an extra filler character out of a filler character.
Lol, it would be sad to see a filler-filler-character, no?

Ugozima's Rival said:
I'm sure we'll see both Baby Wario and Baby Waluigi in the next Mario Kart game. They seem to be running out of ideas or they just don't like to recycle some characters.
I'll be ticked if that happens.

Who wouldn't be ticked? I'd beat them up and I hate it when Wario's heavyweight (because I can't knock him off easily) so I'd have a better time with Baby Wario and Waluigi.

Back