Baby Waluigi

In the event a Baby Waluigi is created, I hope it looks like this:

Baby_Waluigi.png

I'm happy it's not some crap some people put up by just editing Baby Luigi. That's what I call an abomination of a picture.

Also, wasn't that made by Timmy Tim?

No more baby characters, please, even though I like them all. I think what we have is enough. I don't think Baby Daisy was overkill (and I'm not just saying that because she's Daisy), but Baby Waluigi would definitely be overkill (no offense to Waluigi fans). Although I bet if they made a Baby Rosalina hardly anybody would complain, just saying.

ugozima said:
When I saw regular Daisy, I thought I would kill myself.

So why didn't you? :smug:

Baby DK, Baby Wario, and BABY FREAKING DAISY were overkill already. Why milk it even further?

As much as I love Waluigi, a Baby Waluigi would be HIDEOUS. I mean, look at Baby Wario, for pete's sake.

I just like it when times were like Mario Kart Double Dash; it was funny to see Mario and Luigi racing with their baby forms, but adding Baby Peach and Baby Daisy was taking things too far.

But if there was Baby Waluigi...I'd murder him in Mario Kart LOL

WaluigiWare said:
I thought it was a huge WTF to start including the Babies into spin-off games in the first place.

Me too, but it was a funny WTF. Especially in Mario Tennis N64, I remember saying, why did they include the BABY version of Mario when you can play as the older?

The WTF is still there in Mario Kart Double Dash with Baby Luigi too.

Now, it's old and stale and I like Baby Luigi >_>

As amusing as this all sounds, I wouldn't overdo it with the baby characters. Then again, Baby Luigi is lacking an actual infant rival, which Baby Mario was able to get; Baby Wario.

Also, even though I show positive reactions to Rosalina, I wouldn't go as far as to make her a baby character.

Why does Baby Luigi need a rival? He's fine!

And I don't care about canonical stuff. Partners in Time explain how they can go back and forth through time. I don't care if it makes sense or not (nothing in Mario makes sense anyway), I just like Baby Luigi!

Baby Waluigi is going to sound funny when you smack him with a shell, just like Waluigi :D

I SERIOUSLY hope not. Include Baby Wario in a spin-off before resorting to Baby Waluigi, at the very least. And besides, it's not like there are no other Mario characters to choose from. They're all there, the Koopalings, Mouser, Wart, Tatanga, Donkey Kong Jr., Chargin' Chunk, Ninji, Clawgrip, Sledge Bros., Rocky Wrench, Boom Boom, Thwomp, and THAT'S just the tip of the iceberg! There's no need to create new, unoriginal, uninspired characters where there are so many more just waiting to be used again!

*The ones in bold are the ones I really want to see more of.

The Koopalings are overrated copies of each other, IMO.

On-topic: Baby Wario should appear with his overalls before Baby Waluigi can appear. Or maybe both can appear at the same time. But whatever this is, Baby Wario should appear first.

I would actually welcome Baby Waluigi's appearance. Now I can destroy him using Bob-ombs. Yes!

LeftyGreenMario said:
The Koopalings are overrated copies of each other, IMO.

On-topic: Baby Wario should appear with his overalls before Baby Waluigi can appear. Or maybe both can appear at the same time. But whatever this is, Baby Wario should appear first.

I would actually welcome Baby Waluigi's appearance. Now I can destroy him using Bob-ombs. Yes!
LIES! LIES, I SAY!!!

But whatever. Glad we can at least agree that Baby Wario should appear in overalls (like Baby Mario and Baby Luigi) before we even consider Baby Waluigi.

Baby Wario would be nice. I would like throwing volley-balls at his sorry little bratty butt in Mario Sports Mix.

Nintendo should at least give the Koopalings a personality like the ones in the Mario cartoons. If they had a personality like that, I'd like them more.

Anyway, I would like Baby Waluigi just because he gives me more selections.

I detected a hint of personality in New Super Mario Bros. Wii in the Koopalings... Well, not so much Larry, Roy, and Morton Jr. as the res. I see Lemmy as a nutty little guy who likes playing with balls. Iggy is just plain nuts, which I like. I detect a hint of arrogance in Ludwig's voice, meaning that he's probably self-absorbed or very sure of his powers and abilities. And Wendy... is "the girl". Okay, maybe she could use a bit more characterization.

Smashgoom202 said:
I detected a hint of personality in New Super Mario Bros. Wii in the Koopalings... Well, not so much Larry, Roy, and Morton Jr. as the res. I see Lemmy as a nutty little guy who likes playing with balls. Iggy is just plain nuts, which I like. I detect a hint of arrogance in Ludwig's voice, meaning that he's probably self-absorbed or very sure of his powers and abilities. And Wendy... is "the girl". Okay, maybe she could use a bit more characterization.

Larry did show signs of being short-tempered (during the tower fight), and his stamina is rather poor (as shown during the ending). Morton has that "I like to crush things attitude". And Roy seems to be pretty aggressive, considering his roar before the tower fight.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Nintendo should at least give the Koopalings a personality like the ones in the Mario cartoons. If they had a personality like that, I'd like them more.

And yet, your most favorite character has no personality at all.

In topic, I actually really hope that Nintendo won't resort to using Baby Waluigi. I thought Baby Daisy was enough. I rather have, maybe, Hammer Bro. or a Mario enemy yet not used as a playable character yet.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
In topic, I actually really hope that Nintendo won't resort to using Baby Waluigi. I thought Baby Daisy was enough. I rather have, maybe, Hammer Bro. or a Mario enemy yet not used as a playable character yet.
Like a Penguin!

Yes! A penguin! That would be cool! I'd always wanted to play as a penguin!

Back