Rio 2

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!

Rio 2 is the obvious sequel of Rio, the movie of the last two Blue Macaws have to be together to save their species. Well in this movie, apparently humans discovered more Blue Macaws. Although this makes the first movie pointless in a way, it does get rid of that inbreeding issue.

I'm very excited for this movie. It's my second most anticipated animated movie, losing only to How To Train Your Dragon 2. So I'm going to slowly build my hype for this.

Also, sorry if there has already been a topic for this. I tried searching for topics named "Rio 2", but that's a whole lot harder than one might think.

DragonFreak said:
Also, sorry if there has already been a topic for this. I tried searching for topics named "Rio 2", but that's a whole lot harder than one might think.

Well, more so in a screenshot.
Jljv.png

To be honest, I haven't felt too inclined to watch this movie, mainly because nothing I've seen from clips have motivated me, though I don't really remember most of them right now so that may be part of the reason. And because of that, I can't really watch Rio 2 at this point, though this trailer does spark some interest from me, too bad it's in the wrong movie.

I haven't seen the first one, if I do and I like it I may be inclined to watch this at some point.

I liked the first Rio but I also think a sequel is unnecessary

I liked Rio a lot too, but it could be my bias for birds. I really love them.

too be honest ive never even heard of rio to begin with

although if its animated it certainly stands a chance on my what to watch next list.

GalacticPetey said:
Come to think of it, did we really need the first film?

Do we need movies at all?

I know. Everyone knows that. Did you know (massive spoiler)
Nigel dies (I think.)

I never thought Andy Garcia and Bruno Mars would be the funniest parts in the movie, but other than that it's just another unnecessary sequel by Blue Sky

Back