NES Remix 2

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
Talk about what you want and stuff about NES Remix 2! ;D

well uh

was the first one any good?

I actually didnt know about nes remix at all.

Still waiting for SNES remix to be announced.

Virtual Boy Remix so that the world can experience Teleroboxer.

Wouldn't it be cool if they just had a Mario remix with bits from every game from SMB to SML1&2 to 64 to Mario Kart 64 to Party to Paper Mario to Sunshine to Double Dash to TTYD to present?

I would pay 100 dollars for that game, and everyone here would flip. I am FOR cashing in on nostalgia. I hope a Nintendo exec is listening.

Three'kay said:
Really wish they'd do a Game Boy remix for 3DS.
Link in Kanto/Red in Hyrule.

Do it Nintendo.

Glowsquid said:
Virtual Boy Remix so that the world can experience Teleroboxer.
I'd buy it.

Otherwise, I'd learn how to ROM hack first.

I'll probably buy this one because it has the NES games I like and not the old ones.

EX: Kirby's Adventure and nothing else.

I loved the original, I haven't even finished it (darn mushroom collecting bonus stage).

I am basically because I want to experience all of these games without having to buy them all separately since I have never played any of them before.

Pyro: You don't like Kirby's Adventure? I love it!

Also, for anyone who has a problem with the first one, just know this second version is basically like DLC, so you need to have or buy the first one in order to get this one according to Nintendo's website.

chillv said:
Pyro: You don't like Kirby's Adventure? I love it!

you're misunderstanding his post. he's saying the only games out of the whole bunch is kirby's adventure

Also, for anyone who has a problem with the first one, just know this second version is basically like DLC, so you need to have or buy the first one in order to get this one according to Nintendo's website.

no it's not, the only thing you need the first for is their "championship mode", it's still a seperate game

Japan will have a boxed version of Famicom Remix 1 + 2. I will buy this game if it comes out in a boxed version in America.

Just fyi, I have a gut feeling that NES 1 and 2 combined Remix Boxed Version will cost more than the 2 Download Versions combined.
Of course this is just speculation.
Anyone else have the same gut feeling?

3D Player 2004 said:
Just fyi, I have a gut feeling that NES 1 and 2 combined Remix Boxed Version will cost more than the 2 Download Versions combined.
Of course this is just speculation.
Anyone else have the same gut feeling?
http://www.mariowiki.com/NES_Remix_2

Back