Is the Vita worth it?

fantanoice said:
I think they're making one but it's not like the current version is too big / heavy or anything :S

Normally the size isn't the only thing that gets revised, so I was curious if there was anything else that may interest me about it.

I know this is an old thread but I only got a Vita last week, and Lumines: Electronic Symphony is all you need to get hours of fun out of this handheld. It's the best thing.

Uzu Sanageyama said:
fantanoice said:
I think they're making one but it's not like the current version is too big / heavy or anything :S

Normally the size isn't the only thing that gets revised, so I was curious if there was anything else that may interest me about it.
I just found out the Slim model replaces the proprietary USB port with a MicroUSB port and I am crying because whycouldntyouhavethatoriginallygoddamn!

Crocodile Dippy said:
I know this is an old thread but I only got a Vita last week, and Lumines: Electronic Symphony is all you need to get hours of fun out of this handheld. It's the best thing.
Get P4G and Danganronpa :3

I did buy Dangan Ronpa (as well as Tearaway and Super Stardust Delta), but I have Persona 4 on my PS2. Is Golden considerably different from the original at all?

Any Vita owner 'round here played Army Corps of Hell? It's the exclusive that interest me the most beside Unit 13 and Stardust.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I did buy Dangan Ronpa (as well as Tearaway and Super Stardust Delta), but I have Persona 4 on my PS2. Is Golden considerably different from the original at all?

If I recall right, the most notable thing is the extra dungeon.

Glaceon said:
Crocodile Dippy said:

If I recall right, the most notable thing is the extra dungeon.
There are two other Persona cards (whatever they're called) as well.

Also trophies and stuff if they're important to you.

Well I have seen P4G on several Top 10 favourite RPG lists, so it might be worth giving it a shot. Nothing I'd buy a Vita for, tho.

Glowsquid said:
Any Vita owner 'round here played Army Corps of Hell? It's the exclusive that interest me the most beside Unit 13 and Stardust.
Just bought and played it today, and what I've tried so far is p. fun. Demonic Pikmin with a sometimes awesome, sometimes grating heavy metal soundtrack. Not sure if it'll keep my interest or not, so we'll just have to wait and see.

also if anyone cares, my PSN ID is Mike_Patton2

I would like to get a Vita sometime soon, but I can't decide whether to get the new slim model or try to find the OLED screen model. I don't really want Borderlands all that much so I may go for the older model.

Is Uncharted: Golden Abyss any good? The demo seemed cool at BestBuy. Any suggestions on games would be a big help too.

Get Gravity Rush, it is free

It is the best Vita game that I have out of 25 games

My profile pic and sig is from Gravity Rush

PlayStation 4 said:
Get Gravity Rush, it is free
It's not free, it's just available for no charge to people with a PSN+ subscription (and can only be played while that subscription is valid).

If you're looking for some tame sort of games, Tearaway and Lumines: Electronic Symphony are pretty fun. If you want something a bit more intense, then Stardust Delta and Army Corps of Hell have been keeping me entertained. I'm not sure how many of the PS1 Classics are playable on Vita, but I at least know the Final Fantasy ones are compatible.

Haven't played Gravity Rush yet, but I have heard good things about it.

Back