Is the Vita worth it?

I can't decide if I might want one, maybe later this year.

I mean, are there enough good games on it that would make it worth a buy? Dangan Ronpa (like how do you even pronounce this lol) peaked my interest (I mean, I couldn't stick with reading it but the actual games looks really interesting) and I hear there are other great games like Teraway, so I'm just wondering if anybody that has played the vita thinks it's a good value.

I'm hoping to get one because I can play Spelunky and Binding of Isaac Rebirth (when it comes out) on the go.

Not sure to be honest with you, i hear its doing pretty bad outside of japan and the only thing ive checked on is some rpgs like tales of innocence and tales of hearts, which i think are actually getting localized.

Not sure otherwise, dragons crown looks fun but thats coming to ps3 so lol.

Hmm. I'll probably just wait for a price drop since I don't have enough money anyway and by then more games should be out.

YES, I have it and get Tearaway, Gravity Rush and DBZ Battle of Z

You could get Killzone but I prefer PS4, trust me, PS4 is alot better than Vita with multiplayer and large maps

PS4/Vita combo is the best

But tearaway is short, I think $20 is the value and also LittleBigPlanet too

#1 way is to get PS4 first then Vita

3D Player 2004 said:
No its not, only Nintendo Consoles have good Video games. :wario:
I suppose it's your opinion but I think that statement is very wrong. There's plenty of good games on other consoles.

I suppose it's down to what games you want on the Vita. I've never really been interested in the system myself but Rayman Origins is supposed to be really good on Vita.

3D Player 2004 said:
fanboy

Not sure, I heard it doesn't have that much games on it.

3D Player 2004 said:

What about Killzone? You fail

Dr Wario said:
When they fix battery life, it will be worth it. For now, it's just frustrating.

Are you sure? My Vita have 3x battery life for games compared to my iPhone

Don't you need to buy an expensive memory card if you want to have more memory?

I know that was a major complaint around its release, along with not having much memory space to begin with.

Crackin355 said:

I know that was a major complaint around its release, along with not having much memory space to begin with.
That's what I wasn't so sure on.

If you like the games and other games coming out on it intrigue you, buy it.

Dr Wario said:
When they fix battery life, it will be worth it. For now, it's just frustrating.
What are you talking about, the battery is fantastic. Mine's been on for like a week and hasn't died yet.

Anyway, it's a big investment for something with not too much on offer, but it does have its positives. PS+ is an amazing service, plus it has some good titles like Persona 4 Golden, Tearaway and Danganronpa available. If you have a PS4 then remote-play is a neat feature too.

I got mine for $200 and I regularly see it on sale for that or less, so I would wait until an opportunity like that arises. It's also region free to you can order from anywhere around the world and it will work fine.

I think they're making one but it's not like the current version is too big / heavy or anything :S

fantanoice said:
I think they're making one but it's not like the current version is too big / heavy or anything :S
my friend has a vita and whenever i hold it, it feels a little bit too unwieldy

it's nothing serious, but it feels kinda awkward

New Super Mario said:
Crackin355 said:

My Vita have 32 GB for $70, great deal

fantanoice said:
Dr Wario said:
What are you talking about, the battery is fantastic. Mine's been on for like a week and hasn't died yet.

Anyway, it's a big investment for something with not too much on offer, but it does have its positives. PS+ is an amazing service, plus it has some good titles like Persona 4 Golden, Tearaway and Danganronpa available. If you have a PS4 then remote-play is a neat feature too.

I got mine for $200 and I regularly see it on sale for that or less, so I would wait until an opportunity like that arises. It's also region free to you can order from anywhere around the world and it will work fine.
I can live with the gamepad battery so I'm sure I'd be fine lol.

PlayStation 4 said:
New Super Mario said:
Crackin355 said:

My Vita have 32 GB for $70, great deal
Vita, great deal?

the actual console is way overpriced. As much as I would like one, not for that price.

Dude, Vita is worth like $400 to me personally with lot of games in it

Get it for $200

16 GB is for $25 but be sure to buy retail more then digital since I have 2 retail and 15 digital with PS+ and flash sale that I got Killzone Vita for $9 and Sly Cooper for $6

Back