for me it would be
1.a snifit
2.a shy guy
3.a penguin

Wayoshi said:
A normal Yoshi. :P

How about a Bullet Bill?

yea that'd be cool espiacialy the bullet bill in battle

Definately an X-Naut. Now that the Secret Society of the X-Nauts is basically a defunct organization, this X-Naut joins Mario in his search to find new meaning in his life. In the end, he takes of his mask, and journeys on his own after thanking Mario for his help in the struggle to find the one thing he lost: himself.

Any of the following:

1. Buzzy Beetle
2. Hammer Bro.
3. Thwomp
4. Pokey
5. Shy Guy
6. Monty Mole
7. Piranha Plant
8. Chain Chomp
9. Bullet Bill
10. Wiggler
11. Spiny
12. Dry Bones
13. Magikoopa
14. Toad/Mushroom Person
15. Podoboo/Ember/Sparky, whatever you want to call it.

Basicly all the "main" creatures that haven't already been used are listed here; couldn't think of personalitys for them though, I'll do that later.

I would actually like to see a Marpgio party system, with the big eight characters as partners.

1.Shy guy
2.Bumpty
3.Chain Chomp
4.Wiggler
5.Hammer Bro

I ask another question,If there was another Paper Mario,who should be a boss?

For me, it would be, 1.King.K.Rool
2.Don Bongo and Inviso
3.King Boo

ultimatetoad said:
I would actually like to see a Marpgio party system, with the big eight characters as partners.

That would b cool

How about Daisy, with an upgrade to Japanese school girl outfit? Man, Japanese school girls are seriously the new thing in Stumpers(TM) posts.

How about Daisy, with an upgrade to Japanese school girl outfit? Man, Japanese school girls are seriously the new thing in Stumpers(TM) posts.

You wouldn't happen to be a businessmen and Japanese would you?

........................................................................................................
.....................................................Dave?....................
Where are you Dave?...........................................................

No, I'm an American, technically. Actually, I'm from an independent nation that secretly broke off sometime in my freshman year.

A Hammer Bros.
An Ember
A Normal Yoshi
A Whomp
A Human
A Bristle
A Iron Cleft
A Shy Guy
A Toad
A Chain Chomp
A Koopatrol

Smiddle said:
I always get fooled - what is singularis of 'Hammer Bros.'?

Hammer Brother. Hammer Bro. simple.

If there's going to be be a paper mario 3

There is going to be a Paper Mario 3, if you haven't noticed already. (Super Paper Mario is the name, actually.)
And, in this game, there are no allies. Mario is accompanied by Bowser, Peach and an unknown fourth player (assumed to be Luigi), each of which are separately playable, with their own unique powers (for example, Peach can float with her parasol.)
As well, there are pixls that follow around Mario, giving him, and the others, different abilities.
So. ;P

Yes, but that is actually more of a Paper Mario spin0off then an actual Paper Mario game.

No, not really. It is the third in the series. They all connect through the third, actually.
~~Spoilers~~
In the third, Count Bleck makes Bowser and Peach marry because, in a book, he reads that the marriage of an Evil King and a Pure-Hearted Princess would... destroy the universe.
~~~End~~~~
Well, in Paper Mario, Bowser was the main enemy, and, of course, King of the Koopas. Therefore, an evil King (like always).
And in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Peach was the Pure Heart that could open the chest that had the treasure map, and, of course, she's a princess.
So, with knowledge of those two past games, Count Bleck makes them marry. Therefore, they're all the same series.

So, ha. xD

oh and a Magikoopa named Krystal...

Back