If there's going to be be a paper mario 3

Was that to me or to Isyou? Ah well. I have no clue what "biff" means anyway. (And my spellcheck doesn't recognize it as a word. But that's not new... It doesn't even recognize "spellcheck" as a word.)

@YY: That's because "spell check" is two words. :P

@Smiddle: Way to bombard us with more useless yet entertaining information. Have a cookie.

Fun and Random fact: A. A. Milnes original Winnie the Pooh was a book that was NOT aimed only at children.

And I still think that Toad should be a Party member.

ultimatetoad said:
Fun and Random fact: A. A. Milnes original Winnie the Pooh was a book that was NOT aimed only at children.

like the master of the toad town dojo

yoshster said:
ultimatetoad said:

like the master of the toad town dojo

NONONONONONON!!! TOAD!!!!!

There needs to be someone named Miles in the Mario series; he'd make a great partner. I mean, there's not gonna be a Miles until Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games; I don't want to wait that long!

MIND IF I GRAB YOUR NECK AND SLAP YOUR FACE? HARD?

No offense. Sonic and Mario should not mix, I thinks. But whatever.

It's worth it for a guy named Miles, even if he does hate his real name. Nintendo's still got a chance to stick a Miles original to the Mario series in they're games, though; they'd better act quickly...

3dejong said:

NO, THAT WOULD HURT

Plumber said:
3dejong said:

NO, THAT WOULD HURT

Ypu sonic and mario mix like oil and water :P

*slaps you with soggy waffle*

Plumber: OW!

3D: SEE?

What were we talking about, anyway?

On another not, the Banjo and Conker folder were merged with this forum.

isyou said:
I would want bob the builder as the main villain, and the party members all of the charecters in the tv show in Whinne The Pooh.

:lol: Isyou is the king of YOU in Soviet Russia :lol: :mrgreen: :tumble:

*breaks conversation if there was one*

I mentioned this on a different topic, but I'd want a Shy Guy, a female Piranha Plant, maybe another Nomadimouse, and, if possible, a Toad (preferrably Little T., though I hear Toadsworth needs to see some action XD).

Back