If there's going to be be a paper mario 3

Luigi hc said:
No, not really. It is the third in the series. They all connect through the third, actually.
~~Spoilers~~
In the third, Count Bleck makes Bowser and Peach marry because, in a book, he reads that the marriage of an Evil King and a Pure-Hearted Princess would... destroy the universe.
~~~End~~~~
Well, in Paper Mario, Bowser was the main enemy, and, of course, King of the Koopas. Therefore, an evil King (like always).
And in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Peach was the Pure Heart that could open the chest that had the treasure map, and, of course, she's a princess.
So, with knowledge of those two past games, Count Bleck makes them marry. Therefore, they're all the same series.

So, ha. xD

That would ALMOST suffice, HOWEVER, before there was a Paper Mario, Bowser was portrayed as an evil king. And before PM: TTYD, Peach was portrayed as a pure princess. You're explanation of the series binding seems a little far-fetched.... but none of this matters anyway. Let's just assume that the subject title means: If theres ever a game NAMED Paper Mario 3....

I'm sorry, but this topic has made me laugh out loud. Hense, I shall fill the next line of writing with "lol". Why? Because I feel you need to see how I loudly laughed outward.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Fwee!
Well, if there was a game named "Paper Mario 3" (dealing with the gathering of stars and such, even though SPM gathers hearts, which is basically the same concept, so...;)) I'd have to say I would want a magikoopa, toad, or another yoshi as a partner. 8)

Ya know, Taste T./some other character who's exactly alike would make a good partner. She could cook stuff and heal you... and stuff. Also, if Nintendo was evil, a Magikoopa partner could do some TTYD boss-like things to the audience, like stealing their souls to revive fallen fighters, and taking their HP and giving it to himself... I always thought that that would be an interesting way to do things (bosses should have no unfair advantages), but it's personally too evil for my taste.

That's why I described it as "TTYD boss-like". If I recall, lotsa bosses did similar things (but heroes doing it... the thought sorta makes me cringe).

Bosses do stuff like stealing from the audience because they're evil. Cortez did it, as well as Hooktail and the Shadow Queen. Our heroes would never do stuff like that; it's not a good gesture. Think of it this way: could you see someone from Green Peace becoming a cannibal? No.
However, the act of an audience member giving our heroes health (as they rarely did in PM:TTYD) would be nice. ;D

Well-worded, Luigi hc; that's kinda the message I was trying give out. (Therefore meaning that I agree with you.) I wasn't seriously saying that Nintendo should do that; it was just something to ponder...

I meant this thread for a RPG paper mario game

Super Paper Mario will have party members . . . starting with a digital butterfly named Tippy. But, I assume that you're talking about an RPG-only Paper Mario sequel. If that's the case, then I'd like to see . . .

1. A Toad
2. Luigi
3. A Monty Mole
4. A Chain Chomp
5. A Duplighost
6. A Hammer Bro.
7. A Magikoopa
8. A Fuzzy
9. A Bullet Bill
10. A Pianta
11. A Dry Bones
12. F.L.U.D.D.

"sniff"Why A Toad? Why not THE Toad?

"walks away sobbing"

I would want bob the builder as the main villain, and the party members all of the charecters in the tv show in Whinne The Pooh.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
You did not just say that!!!!!!
What are you 4?!

Nope, eleven. HARD TO BELEIVE HUH

*BIFFBIFFBIFFBiFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFFBIFF*

I'm gonna keep doing this to Isyou until he cleans behind his ears.

isyou said:
Nope, eleven. HARD TO BELEIVE HUH

You do make a notoriously large amount of references to Bob the Builder in... every single thing you do. AND POOH TTLY PWNZ! Never mind.

Back