Which Brawl character(s) would you not mind getting cut?

^

• Ike

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Lucas

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Meta Knight

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • ROB

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Snake

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Wolf

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • DOH I MISSED

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Only one I truly want is Jigglypuff.

lucario.

Unless his moveset was to change, or rather be a different fighter altogether.

I didnt really like him at all as a fighter, he seemed way too slow and sluggish compared to what he is in the games, and the whole gimmick he had wasnt too useful either since he was so light.

Of course I don't want any to be cut.

But I would want it to be either ROB or Snake. I think Snake was just a one-time thing, and ROB kind of felt like one of the five Melee Cut-outs.

either diddy, wolf, or lucario (only so lucario could be replaced by a different pokemon)

i don't want to see anyone cut

I want every (within reason) legendary pokemon as playable character
and getting mewtwo back instead of lucario would be a start

Lucario, Lucas, and Wolf. I think Diddy Kong should stay and I also think that there should be a new Pokemon Trainer with second generation Pokemon.

I would like to see Snake cut, I felt like he would've fit better in Playstation All-Stars instead and I just found him frustrating to fight in Brawl (ridiculous KO power & range, ridiculously hard to kill and ridiculous camping game).

I wouldn't mind if Lucario got cut; I always forgot he was in Brawl and plus I really did not like the idea of his power being inconsistent...

ROB I don't really care for either and I found him somewhat annoying to fight as well.

Truthfully, there are only really three Brawl newcomers whom I don't really care about seeing again. Ike, Lucas, and Solid Snake would be my inputs.

I voted D'Oh I missed

Princess Zae said:
lucario.

Unless his moveset was to change, or rather be a different fighter altogether.

I didnt really like him at all as a fighter, he seemed way too slow and sluggish compared to what he is in the games, and the whole gimmick he had wasnt too useful either since he was so light.

I agree, but he may come back due to being a Mega Evolution Pokemon in X and Y.
Baby Luigi said:
I voted D'Oh I missed

I had a feeling you would. :wario:

Randy Cunningham said:
Wow, I derped. I forgot to allow voters more than 1 vote.

how many votes to you want to allow?

Ganondorf said:
I wouldn't be terribly cut up if either Lucario, Ike, Snake, or Lucas left.

Watch out, if Ike sees that post, you WILL be cut up

What if he's teamed up with Meta Knight?

Back