Which Brawl character(s) would you not mind getting cut?

^

• Ike

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Lucas

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Meta Knight

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • ROB

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Snake

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Wolf

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • DOH I MISSED

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Ganondorf said:
Nah. I got Marth on my side.

Marth master race.

too bad marth isnt as powerful in ssb games as he is in fe games.

Norbert said:
Randy Cunningham said:
Wow, I derped. I forgot to allow voters more than 1 vote.

how many votes to you want to allow?

Baby Luigi said:
Randy Cunningham said:
Baby Luigi said:
I voted D'Oh I missed

I had a feeling you would. :wario:

Because that's the only correct choice

But if Wario gets cut, you won't be able to make him eat explosives or get eaten anymore.

Randy Cunningham said:
Baby Luigi said:
Randy Cunningham said:
Baby Luigi said:
I voted D'Oh I missed

I had a feeling you would. :wario:

Because that's the only correct choice

But if Wario gets cut, you won't be able to make him eat explosives or get eaten anymore.

Oh no, he'll just respawn if he gets sliced

Ganondorf said:
Princess Zae said:
Ganondorf said:
Nah. I got Marth on my side.

Marth master race.

too bad marth isnt as powerful in ssb games as he is in fe games.
Doesn't matter. Is ranked #4 Melee. And #5 in Brawl for the six of you who play it.

man you need to actually play an fe game with marth in it

just to see how destructive that guy can be

I also find it funny that ike is a heavy character in brawl, which is weird since ike is actually fast in fe9.

Randy Cunningham said:
Norbert said:
Randy Cunningham said:

done

also allowed vote changing for those that voted already but wanted to vote for multiple options

also while i don't want cuts i wouldn't miss the trainer or lucas too much because i don't like using either of them

they should still return if possible tho

well i hope lucas returns as he's pretty awesome and i'd like for a rep of mother 3 to stay.

Norbert said:
Randy Cunningham said:
Norbert said:
Randy Cunningham said:

done

also allowed vote changing for those that voted already but wanted to vote for multiple options

Thank you Smasher, but the princess is in another castle.

Also Squirtle didn't seem like a good fighter, so I wouldn't mind if it left.

Ivysaur and Charizard weren't fast, but their attacks were fast and strong with good knock back.

Squirtle from my POV was weak and harder to use effectively.

I don't really care for Ike, R.O.B and Wolf.

- Zero-Suit Samus because she makes me feel uncomfortable and I couldn't control her anyway.
- Lucario because Mewtwo is better
- I like Wolf as a character, but he is just another space animal clone, so unless he gets a significant overhaul of his moveset then he can be removed
- Snake because why

fantanoice said:
- Zero-Suit Samus because she makes me feel uncomfortable and I couldn't control her anyway.
- Lucario because Mewtwo is better
- I like Wolf as a character, but he is just another space animal clone, so unless he gets a significant overhaul of his moveset then he can be removed
- Snake because why
1. Fair enough. I find her easier to use than normal Samus, but whatever.
2. Can they not both be in?
3. Wolf is far from a clone. Don't believe me? Go to Training, pick Fox and Wolf, and see for yourself.
4. Because Hideo Kojima, Snake's creator, requested it. That being said, I also feel he should just be a one time character.

Ganondorf said:
Yeah. I wouldn't even call Wolf a semi-clone. He's very different. It's like calling Ike a clone of Marth.
It's like calling Nutella a clone of bacon because they both taste good.

Joking aside, I don't want anyone cut, but I'd be fine if Snake is.

Ganondorf said:
Yeah. I wouldn't even call Wolf a semi-clone. He's very different. It's like calling Ike a clone of Marth.

the only similar things are some specials and their final smashes, which i never use final smashes anyway so lol.

Falco isnt even that similar to fox anymore, so yeah. It's like people never even bothered to play the characters and just assumed WELP HES FROM STARFOX MUST BE A CLONE

kinda reminds me that people thought samus and captain falcon were clones in ssb

Ganondorf said:
Personally, if creating moves and models spends more time than characters, I don't mind to see similar characters share the same model instead of losing more characters. In this saying, I think Wolf can "return" and doesn't have to be cut, though I'm not his fan.

I understand why Snake and Wolf are pretty much the top 2 that people wouldn't mind seeing go. But I'm surprised that as of right now (Tied with Snake as of this post) Diddy Kong is also one of the characters that people are saying they wouldn't mind seeing cut. He seems the natural choice for the 2nd rep for the DK series, and he's even the expected reveal in February in anticipation of Tropical Freeze.

Back