Justin Bieber arrested

Justin Bieber is fine the way he is.

Just let history filter him out, just like what history did to bad music composers of centuries ago.

Well, isn't he 19? That's the Canadian drinking age. Doesn't excuse the DUI, but in Canada that wouldn't have been an "underage" DUI.

But doesn't the law of wherever you are apply even if you're a foreigner?

I don't get why the hell they let him out I mean for a normal person, DUI street racing and smoking crack or whatever would result in a life sentence, but for celebrities, they just don't give a single *bleep*. I bet if a famous person did another 9/11 or something the police would still have mercy on them.

I highly doubt that, drunk driving and terrorism are completely different things.

Drift said:
But doesn't the law of wherever you are apply even if you're a foreigner?
I'm pretty sure this is the case, so yes, he was underage drinking in the US.

Sylveon said:
Michell said:
Ganondorf said:
Just deport him to Canada and have him stay there.
oh no you don't, give him to some other country for a change
Why don't we push him to the uk along with one direction?
to be fair, I'd rather have one direction come back instead of Justin Bieber, considering one direction has what it takes to become the next Take That, assuming they choose the right direction (pun intended) with their music. they just need to stop with this whole camp facade, and move into a more pop-rock genre like TT did. And they need to cut their hair. A lot of weird stuff going on there.

Justin Bieber is a spoilt little bastard who deserves to be locked up in the smelliest little cell ever. At least 1D didn't actually do anything wrong to the general public (you know, aside from the obvious music of course).

wow, he's got problems
first he drinks and drives
then he gets a limo so as not to drink and drive, and picks a fight with the driver

I bet the police only arrest him for the lols
*and it makes them look awesome to arrest him*

yep
I bet thats why he was in the USA, hiding from these charges (until he got DUI charges and kicked out)

I have a friend who is Canadian.

He says Bieber is a disgrace to the country.

I 100% agree with him, but Bieber is also a disgrace to the Universe.

I can think of others (who aren't famous) who are more of a disgrace to Canada
but I have to agree

Here's my opinion on this:

No one cares. And no one SHOULD care. Just ignore it, because he clearly wants attention. Like Miley Cyrus.

I feel sorry for all the Beliebers. They choose to worship a person who likes to test local police forces and produce terrible music.

drift as a firm belieber i must denounce your statement as utter bs

War Doctor said:
I am truly surprised that he hasn't been assassinated yet
just because we have guns doesn't mean we go around assassinating people here

now go back to england before we kick you out again! > : O

Back