Justin Bieber arrested

Dracomon said:
But I like Russia. How about Antaritca.

The ice there does not deserve to be in his vicinity and the animals there would hate you for suggesting that.

Thermidor 2 said:
Dracomon said:
But I like Russia. How about Antaritca.
I say the Moon, or the Sun

Preferably the Sun so he doesn't last long, he'd be too close if it was just the Moon.

why don't we send justin bieber and one direction to australia? we will see how long will they last against the nature in there especially since the most dangerous mobs are there.

nature hater

how about we send him to the north pacific garbage patch, where all the garbage and human waste of society gathers in one nature dead spot

Sylveon said:
why don't we send justin bieber and one direction to australia? we will see how long will they last against the nature in there especially since the most dangerous mobs are there.

well im sure soldier ants will devour him in a most brutal death.

Which is kind of mean to be honest.

Send them here, to Venezuela. They won't survive the crime rate here.

Wait, what? No, don't send them here. We already have enough bad things with the followers of Chávez and his government. Besides, I hate them, but I don't actually want them to die.

Princess Zae said:
Sylveon said:

I think thats south america your thinking of
australia has the adorable poisonous toads
images

JB would prob lick one to get high and kill himself doing it

Michell said:
Princess Zae said:
Sylveon said:

I think thats south america your thinking of
australia has the adorable poisonous toads
images

JB would prob lick one to get high and kill himself doing it

hmm really? I was never sure where solder ants came from, just assumed Australia, since that would seem suitable.

Which im sure someone will call out on my ignorance and probably call me a racist.

if anything that would be nationalist, which it isn't

The name army ant (or legionary ant or marabunta) is applied to over 200 ant species, in different lineages, due to their aggressive predatory foraging groups, known as "raids", in which huge numbers of ants forage simultaneously over a certain area. Originally, the Old World and New World lineages of army ants were thought to have evolved independently, in an example of convergent evolution. In 2003, though, genetic analysis of various species suggests that they all evolved from a single common ancestor, which lived approximately 100 million years ago at the time of the separation of the continents of Africa and South America. Army ant taxonomy remains in flux, and genetic analysis will likely continue to provide more information about the relatedness of the various taxa.

essentially, everywhere but Australia, and most famously the amazon and congo (think Indiana Jones 4 that thing we don't mention)

And of course, the funnel-web spiders would get to him pret-ty quickly.

The Great Tongue said:
those killer koala bears
(Koala's aren't bears *bleep*ing *bleep*)

Koalas are nothing, wait until you see dropbears. They'll mess you up.

Also speaking of ants, Australia has bull ants which are nasty as *bleep* No idea how they compare to soldier ants.

But nothing here is as deadly as Bieber so you can just keep that little prick out, kthx.

Back