Justin Bieber arrested

Duskull said:
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/sep/02/justin-bieber-arrested-assault-canada

Looks like he's done it again, and because he was already on probation this could count as a violation and he could actually face some jail time.
Yoshi876, don't we have more important stuff to attend to?

Like, I don't know, maybe global warming, Russia, California drought, and maybe some Venezuela mixed in?

Yeah, but it didn't pop up on my Twitter feed when I actually bothered to click to see the new tweets.

This is my opinion on the matter: Justin Bieber is an asshole for numerous reasons and I'm not surprised that he might go to jail, but I feel like celebrating someone's incarceration just feels kinda wrong. Yes, he's a menace and whatnot, but shouldn't we be saying "We should try and rehabilitate him" and not "Yay he's in jail"?

Time Turner said:
This is my opinion on the matter: Justin Bieber is an *bleep* for numerous reasons and I'm not surprised that he might go to jail, but I feel like celebrating someone's incarceration just feels kinda wrong. Yes, he's a menace and whatnot, but shouldn't we be saying "We should try and rehabilitate him" and not "Yay he's in jail"?
That sounds a lot like the 3D Player matter when you think of it.

Time Turner said:
This is my opinion on the matter: Justin Bieber is an *bleep* for numerous reasons and I'm not surprised that he might go to jail, but I feel like celebrating someone's incarceration just feels kinda wrong. Yes, he's a menace and whatnot, but shouldn't we be saying "We should try and rehabilitate him" and not "Yay he's in jail"?
He's going this for publicity. He WANTS a reaction from you people. Same thing for the media.

Time Turner said:
Yes, he's a menace and whatnot, but shouldn't we be saying "We should try and rehabilitate him" and not "Yay he's in jail"?

Emotions take control of logic so yeah

whats wrong with celebrating a known criminal going to jail?

hes already done numerous things (numerous times) that any random person would have faced jail for and gotten away with it because hes rich and famous, its time the little **** went in the slammer

If you dislike him so much, why are you celebrating? Why not just completely ignore him if not give him the time of day, if you're going to be hellbent on hating him?

Magikrazy said:
So posting here is what he wants.

Therefore, I won't post here again.
By posting here, you're continuing to stir up noise by bumping the topic. And by stirring up noise, you're generating more publicity.

Hell, I'm doing it too.

Back