Which character most deserves their own "year"?

Who do you think deserves their own "year"?

• Peach

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Bowser

• Yoshi

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Wario

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Toad

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Luigi again!

• None of the above

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
Baby Luigi said:
I can love as in family or friend love and people say I look scary at first but I'm really sweet in the inside.
Sweet as in executing a person via Mario Party minigames. I love you, sister. :)

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
I can love as in family or friend love and people say I look scary at first but I'm really sweet in the inside.
Sweet as in executing a person via Mario Party minigames. I love you, sister. :)

R.I.P in peace: me

Funny how "rest in peace" spells out "rip".

The whole "year" thing was a one time thing and if it happens to some obscure character (like that info Goomba guy in Paper Mario) I'll quit buying games

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
The whole "year" thing was a one time thing and if it happens to some obscure character (like that info Goomba guy in Paper Mario) I'll quit buying games
:(

oh damn nintendo in deep shit now

Not too serious, but I'd be happy to see Goombario/baria/bella playable in a spinoff. But considering Nintendo's love for koopas, I'd suggest Kooper for them.

Anyway, yes, it's now a problem whether the character year is a one-time thing without any longterm plan or fairness. Luigi is indeed a star of Nintendo, but if celebrating would give this character more addtional game appearances, I think Luigi doesn't "need" it even though he deserves.

When did you become such a whiny bitch?

Refrigerator Kirby said:
When did you become a cynical asshole

GalacticPetey said:
Refrigerator Kirby said:
When did you become a cynical asshole
I've been a cynical asshole literally the entire time i've been here
oh also Wario or Waluigi

Hotaru Tomoe said:
sonic_press_event.jpg
That's stupid.

At least Mario gives his friends starring roles at least once.

I bet all of the games of the year of sonic get mediocre reviews

Refrigerator Kirby said:
When did you become such a whiny *bleep*?
thanks for the compliment, raven effect

At least Mario is nice enough to let other people take the spotlight.

Anyone who argues that Mario is an attention hog needs to reconsider her mindset.

thing is people consider sonic to be the only important character as other sonic characters ruin whatever game.

Which is a really odd mindset but lol

Anyone who argues that Mario is an attention hog needs to reconsider her mindset.
Are you implying I'm female?

Are you implying I'm female?
No.

It's just an antecedent agreement I have to use, and the "his/her" construction is too awkward while the "he" is overused.

</anal about grammar>

Back