Fun Facts About Yourself

I share a birthday with Penn from Penn and Teller, Murray Head,, and Eddy Grant.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Recently, I've been having future-predicting dreams.

Like, something minor will happen in real life, and then I realize that "Hey, I had a dream where this happened x time ago!"
Seriously, the setting and dialogue and situation in the dream? The same as when it happens in real life. This has happened twice or thrice, and the deja vu is freaky.
I've had those before. Like, they'll last for a second of two and then days / months later I find myself in that exact same situation. I can never get anything useful from them, and it hasn't happened for a while

Mad Mod said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

Like, something minor will happen in real life, and then I realize that "Hey, I had a dream where this happened x time ago!"
Seriously, the setting and dialogue and situation in the dream? The same as when it happens in real life. This has happened twice or thrice, and the deja vu is freaky.
I've had those before. Like, they'll last for a second of two and then days / months later I find myself in that exact same situation. I can never get anything useful from them, and it hasn't happened for a while
Yeah, me too, and sometimes random thoughts or mental images while I'm awake too. My mom always says that if I see lottery numbers to write them down, but you never know things are precognitive until the actual cognition is happening, so yeah, not really useful.

Walkazo said:
Mad Mod said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

Yeah, me too, and sometimes random thoughts or mental images while I'm awake too. My mom always says that if I see lottery numbers to write them down, but you never know things are precognitive until the actual cognition is happening, so yeah, not really useful.
Mine are specific beyond the point of practicality, and I normally forget about them the next day. Usually, I don't remember the actual event, only what I was thinking at the time, and then I realise that I thought that x days ago.

The Pyro Guy said:
Walkazo said:
Mad Mod said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

Mine are specific beyond the point of practicality, and I normally forget about them the next day. Usually, I don't remember the actual event, only what I was thinking at the time, and then I realise that I thought that x days ago.

it's things like this that make me keep a dream journal

Billy The Kitten said:
Considering my theme change/reversion I think it's a good time to say I once wanted to be a brain surgeon but I have a serious case of the caffiene-induced twitching fingers so that is obviously a Bad Idea

so i decided im gonna study compsci instead ive heard programmers need a lot of caffiene id fit right in
let me just say i completely reversed this and am back on the brain train just cause with my experiences with compsci i get migraines trying to code shit

and other things but yes

-I've developed a habit of observing car plates and making jokes about the odd ones that have actual words
-I've developed an interest in some old Linkin Park songs, which is weird because I never really cared for songs before

But most recently, I've made Snapchat my medium of cheesy banter and produce something I personally find amusing on a daily basis. Probably my favourite new past-time in quite a while, it's like sharing fine art.

I am a rather shy person, which is why I lurked this site for like eight years before finally deciding to make an account.
I didn't really begin talking to other people in school regularly until I was 14

i'm extremely avoidant of talking/waving to people in hallways if we've ever interacted outside of class

Basically, I'm really insecure with a lot of things about myself. I'm insecure about my looks, I'm insecure about my intelligence and that all my technology is making me dumber, I'm self-conscious about my social life and that I'm terrible at conversations...I want to have a better outlook on myself, but I just can't.

I had appendicitis when I was 7, and the effects still affect me today.

-I have an IQ of 141
-I have mild Asperger's Syndrome

my favourite colour is ourange

My favorite commercial that isn't related to game shows is the Shmorange commercial.

YoshiKong, Dippy, and LTQ are the only people on here who know my real name.

I have an interest in the following subjects:

Mario (duh)
3D modeling
2D illustration
Game creation
Birds
Meteorology
Astronomy
Cars
Planes

So yeah, I tend to be all over the place.

I had a teacher named Ms. Landry when I was younger, and I always thought her name was Ms. Laundry.

Back