Fun Facts About Yourself

The Imprisoned said:
I can't get Fios in my area either. Comcast is *bleep*

please don't get me started

I could write like four paragraphs on "Comcast Is the Worst Cable Provider There Is"

Don't Talk To Strangers by Rick Springfield is on and it reminded me

one time I was at a Friendly's at like 10 PM and these three teens were standing right next to me and I got that stuck in my head

So, I've been sexually confused for a while now, but I think it's safe to say now that I am borderline bisexual, with a preference for women. Gosh, I've been really unsure of whether I should tell anyone or not, but it feels good to say it now.

i'm kind of a weeaboo
it's more the "respect japanese culture" side of the spectrum than "look at my katana collection kawaii desu baka"

A) I play piano

B) I make stranger Miis

C) I'm a grade ahead in school; I'm 13 and should be in 8th grade but I'm a freshman in high school

Toudou Jinpachi said:
So, I've been sexually confused for a while now, but I think it's safe to say now that I am borderline bisexual, with a preference for women. Gosh, I've been really unsure of whether I should tell anyone or not, but it feels good to say it now.

Out of curiosity (I swear; I personally cannot stand homophobes), is there any particular reason the MarioWiki harbors such a strong LGBT community? It's a great thing and I have absolutely nothing against this, but I've always wondered why. Or it could just my confirmation bias at work.

Anyway, you have my support, arfu.

we do have Birdo and Vivian

I think the Mario series simply invites a laid-back audience. We're all here because we like a plumber who jumps on turtles and eats mushrooms, we don't need to worry about much else.

Time Turner said:
we do have Birdo and Vivian

I think the Mario series simply invites a laid-back audience. We're all here because we like a plumber who jumps on turtles and eats mushrooms, we don't need to worry about much else.

i don't like said plumber, his brother is better

E: also yay 1111th post

fun fact: uh I forgot it

Andymii said:
Out of curiosity (I swear; I personally cannot stand homophobes), is there any particular reason the MarioWiki harbors such a strong LGBT community? It's a great thing and I have absolutely nothing against this, but I've always wondered why. Or it could just my confirmation bias at work.
I'd say it's because the community on the whole is a supportive one. People here probably find it easy to come out as LGBT to the folks on here because they know they're likely not going to get flamed by homophobes and the sort.

When I was younger, my favourite colour used to be red.

But then, do any of you remember that Milky Way advert LONG ago when the "red car and the blue car had a race."?

That advert made me change my favourite colour from red to blue.

Bump.

I have this uncanny ability to come up with drum beats for 80s songs that are on. I'm doing it right now actually.

* I joined the forum when I was 10 years, 11 months and 28 days old.
* I was diagnosed with Autism and ADHD in May 2013.
* My birthday is on World Health Day.

I share my birthday with Marilyn Manson, Bradley Cooper and the voice actor for Mr. Krabs

i keep to myself a lot, so i'm probably the one most of you know the least about
i literally cannot trust ANYONE with anything (be it tangible items or not) unless i know them well enough and for long enough and even then it takes forever for me to fully trust them (i only fully trust like 1 or 2 people here, about 7 or 8 both online and irl combined)

Recently, I've been having future-predicting dreams.

Like, something minor will happen in real life, and then I realize that "Hey, I had a dream where this happened x time ago!"
Seriously, the setting and dialogue and situation in the dream? The same as when it happens in real life. This has happened twice or thrice, and the deja vu is freaky.

I can explain PrincessPowerHouse, Gabby.EXE, and Angelica. (New character)

Gabby.EXE is basically my anger, which is why she's angry most of the time. The angrier I get, the angrier she gets, and the more deadly she becomes. I could release her at anytime. She also represents depression. She has hobbies, like killing people.

Angelica is my purity and kindness, which is why she's mostly smiling. She's mostly peaceful, and takes control of me most of the time. If everything's peaceful, she might take a nap, but that's rare, as I rarely take naps. She likes singing, dancing, playing around, and all sorts of fun stuff.

PPH is my gaming personality, and who mostly controls me with Angelica. She likes playing video games, like TF2 and Mario Kart. She controls me 24/7, as she's the captain. Angelica and Gabby.EXE are her partners, and help her control me. Hobbies include: Video Games.

Put them all together and you have me.

even though i have a 3D art thread, my brother's an experienced 3D graphics designer and actually makes money from what he does.

Back