Fun Facts About Yourself

Andymii said:
4. My younger brother's one of the best chess players for his age in the United States. Like, the best of the best. We're at a Philly tournament as I type.
I saw one in Philly on the news a week ago. Is that the one?

Also, I get impatient most of the time. I sometimes demand to hurry up or move faster when it happens.

The Imprisoned said:
Andymii said:
4. My younger brother's one of the best chess players for his age in the United States. Like, the best of the best. We're at a Philly tournament as I type.

I doubt it, it's not a huge tournament.

On the other hand, last month he went to Greece for a World Youth tournament, representing the US.

The Imprisoned said:
Also, I get impatient most of the time. I sometimes demand to hurry up or move faster when it happens.

I'm usually not impatient, but I seem to hate loading screens. They drive me crazy.

Andymii said:
The Imprisoned said:
Andymii said:

I doubt it, it's not a huge tournament.
The one I mentioned was small; it only had about 50 kids.

Beast Boy said:
Cat Gray said:
Snoring and really weird things (i.e. the subject of DF's theme) make me have to use the bathroom more. I won't ever figure this out.
....What?

It's just Beast Boy

remember I'm new to all this cartoon stuff

Comcast dropped cartoon network (along with others) back in like 2011 so i don't keep up with this kind of thing

and also it's mostly watching the gif in your sig that...yeah I'll stop there

I hardly watch cartoons anymore.

Cat Gray said:
Beast Boy said:
Cat Gray said:
Snoring and really weird things (i.e. the subject of DF's theme) make me have to use the bathroom more. I won't ever figure this out.
....What?

It's just Beast Boy

Comcast dropped cartoon network (along with others) back in like 2011 so i don't keep up with this kind of thing

You left me even more confused. Congrats.

Female Scout said:
imo cartoons are boring

That's a very bold claim to make

Beast Boy said:
Cat Gray said:
Beast Boy said:
Cat Gray said:
....What?

It's just Beast Boy

You left me even more confused. Congrats.

Before I moved in 2012 Comcast dropped like ten channels including cn. So I don't watch it since we still have *sigh* Comcast.

Even as an opinion it's still a bold claim to make

There are lots of things I think are boring like these:

Kohl's
Grocery Shopping
Cop Shows
Football

I bolded football because probably evry other person in New England likes football but I don't

Cat Gray said:
I bolded football because probably evry other person in New England likes football but I don't

I agree, Patriots fans need to deflate their ego as well.

(Though to be fair, all football fans are crazy.)

Cat Gray said:

Kohl's
Grocery Shopping

90% of the time, clothing departments and women's apparel are snorefests. The only good thing to come out of them are awesome graphic tees.

but grocery shopping is pretty awesome and fun until you see how much it freaking costs per trip

Baby Luigi said:
Cat Gray said:

Kohl's
Grocery Shopping

90% of the time, clothing departments and women's apparel are snorefests. The only good thing to come out of them are awesome graphic tees.

but grocery shopping is pretty awesome and fun until you see how much it freaking costs per trip

i only go because my mom makes me

Beast Boy said:
Andymii said:
Cat Gray said:

I agree, Patriots fans need to deflate their ego as well.
Yeah I mean the Patriots themselves already deflate their balls.

don't get me started on deflategate

Cat Gray said:
Before I moved in 2012 Comcast dropped like ten channels including cn. So I don't watch it since we still have *sigh* Comcast.
I used to have Comcast, but I now have DirecTV. But I still have Comcast as my internet provider.

is being a loser a fun fact

well, at least comcast and other things are dying due to the advent of streaming and netflix

Baby Luigi said:
well, at least comcast and other things are dying due to the advent of streaming and netflix

Comcast should die

like i said you either pay too much or get dumpy service

can't

it's some stupid thing that we get comcast but not anything else

Back