Fun Facts About Yourself

i was once dumb enough to jump into my ex-stepgrandad's pond

So it was a really deep pond?

i've recently become really into stories about love
not horrible shit like the fault in our stars though don't worry
i'm thinking about writing a thing later
we'll seeee

Despite apparently being really introverted, I murder people with onslaughts of questions when possible.

Presentation? Ice will see if you know everything you're talking about.

Analysis? Ice will challenge every single even remotely dodgy point.

and oh god the tours no

you do not want me in your group if you're the tour guide

Lakituthequick said:
Like no presentation ever has people asking questions unless they are forced to by the teacher and even then they have trouble with it.
the teachers at my public school gave up in trying to force the kids back in 2013

Lyn said:
I murder people with onslaughts of questions when possible.
and when people do that to me irl i get really scared

Lakituthequick said:
Lyn said:
Presentation? Ice will see if you know everything you're talking about.
I need you in my class.

Like no presentation ever has people asking questions unless they are forced to by the teacher and even then they have trouble with it.
That's really very quite sad, questioning presentations you can actually question is literally the best thing about watching one.

It keeps you well engaged, and either gets you greater insight into the content because they saw you coming or gets you laughing because of how unprepared they are for what may as well be called interrogations.

Ness said:
Lyn said:
I murder people with onslaughts of questions when possible.
and when people do that to me irl i get really scared
don't worry you're stranger enough irl to be immune to my barrages

it's not like I even do that to people outside of special circumstances anyway

I have a negatively overactive imagination?????

Say, someone's walking behind me with their hands in their pockets: chances are I'd think "they could have a gun in there for me oh god" or if they're near me like that "walk faster you might get stabbed". Even someone just letting out some light banter can be taken the wrong way by my mind, making me think they hate me. Getting on a train, "what if you misstep and fall on the tracks" or if I'm trying to sleep, "careful that towel's going to come to life and strangle you".

On a related note, seeing and drinking water or discussions related to it sometimes provokes memories of me almost drowning for varied periods of time, which is really distracting, terrifying, and kinda gives me a headache occasionally.

no entiendo

Lyn said:
Getting on a train, "what if you misstep and fall on the tracks"
Idk if this'll help alleviate that worry, but unless you're paper thin (which I highly doubt you are), the gap between the train and platform is so small that the worst you'll do is hit your head.

Back