Fun Facts About Yourself

i like to play minecraft and have created a wide variety of buildings

Duskull said:
Lyn said:
Getting on a train, "what if you misstep and fall on the tracks"
Idk if this'll help alleviate that worry, but unless you're paper thin (which I highly doubt you are), the gap between the train and platform is so small that the worst you'll do is hit your head.
I once saw someone fall through the gap getting onto the subway - but only to her hip, and then the two nearest people to her immediately pulled her back up.

Last time I was on the underground, there was barely a gap....

to my knowledge i have watched more anime than any other active user of this forum

I've done stuff for Raleigh like show him TF2, help him think of ideas for Horror Mansion*, and played games with him.

* = A mix of Luigi's Mansion and FNAF

He's one of my friends. He moved farther away from me, so we have playdates/hang out one Saturday a month.

Last time I went, I brought Mario Maker, and showed him and his sister and brother (Zoe, Zane) TF2 things like "Meet The Team" videos and "Mann vs Machine".

Hmm fun facts? I have a few.

1)I am 1/4 Hungarian, 1/4 French, and 1/2 Greek.
2)I have 3 brothers, 1 younger and 2 older.
3)I love playing sports and I'm in the swim team.
4)I love watching the Walking Dead.
5)I want to become a marine biologist when I grow up.
6)As you can see from my signature, I hate sexism or racism. I blow up easily when someone gets too sexist or racist.
7)I love to read the Percy Jackson series.

That's it for now!

You have 3 brothers, :eek: Angelxmoore, I have 2 bros lol, one younger and 1 older.

Yeah...they get real annoying reaall fast! How are your brothers? X)
♤♡♢♧

eh why not

• I'm 13 years old and live in Fishers, Indiana
  • I have a speech problem which makes it hard for people to understand me half of the time
  • I have an older brother who's 16
  • I love to read Harry Potter and Percy Jackson
  • I joined the wiki in 2012
  • I have autism but it thankfully got better over the years
  • I cannot whistle at all, idk how people do it
  • My birthday is on November 27

I am a food addict. I love food. But I'm also quite self-conscious about my body, so I have to make myself thin by exercising a lot.

i feel very different about my gender nowadays

i just feel like a really weird mix of nothing, masculine, feminine, and some gender i can't describe, with masculine being the strongest, and feminine being the weakest. and lately, masculine has been getting much stronger and everything else is getting much weaker.

i still identify with my regular they pronouns and stuff like that, but that may change in a few months/years

i hate pumpkins

Snoring and really weird things (i.e. the subject of DF's theme) make me have to use the bathroom more. I won't ever figure this out.

Let's see:

1. I'm a 14 year old boy living in central New Jersey.

2. I'm a pianist.

3. I'm a mega-completionist in video games. Seriously, just read that section on my userpage. It's not even a joke.

4. My younger brother's one of the best chess players for his age in the United States. Like, the best of the best. We're at a Philly tournament as I type.

5. I love pizza way too much.

Back