ill try i guess

-i'm 16, birthday is august 11
-right-handed
-one time i swallowed a coin when i was younger
-i forget to breathe a lot
-my dream is go to mars
-i dont have many fun facts about myself

Lyn said:
Intentionally spoiling games for me is probably one of the few ways to get me to actively dislike you.

:yoshi: let's go

So IRL I literally cannot call other people's names louder than a whisper because I just can't (I don't even know why), so I generally have to do something physical to get their attention, like poking them or something but obviously that would annoy eventually so I pretty much almost never try because I'm too introverted.

Probably connected to this, I also struggle speaking to other people randomly, and tend to either not get words out or trip over them a ton, and on the internet this kinda shows as I can muddle up words terribly, although thankfully I think it's scarce hopefully.

I could've sworn I had another thing relevant to the above to say but I dunno my memory fails me.

nvm, it's really weird because if what I write isn't read by a bunch of people, it usually comes out perfectly fine which is a blessing because I'd suck at English otherwise.

Callie said:

YOU'RE TOO YOUNG ICICLE STOP

Lyn said:
So IRL I literally cannot call other people's names louder than a whisper because I just can't (I don't even know why), so I generally have to do something physical to get their attention, like poking them or something but obviously that would annoy eventually so I pretty much almost never try because I'm too introverted.

Probably connected to this, I also struggle speaking to other people randomly, and tend to either not get words out or trip over them a ton, and on the internet this kinda shows as I can muddle up words terribly, although thankfully I think it's scarce hopefully.

I'm like that a lot (and I used to be a lot worse about it than I am now). Sometimes I'm increasingly hesitant to talk to people unless I'm like super confident or in a really, really good and happy mood irl. I don't feel that way too much online when I'm around this community, but sometimes I'm petrified of posting stuff on my personal Facebook or Twitter because I absolutely despise having people judge me when I personally know them irl because unfortunately a lot of the people I know are judgmental and that's how they get off.

i'm the exact opposite, at least when talking to the community

i cannot refer to anyone without using their name
i can't use their usernames

so in group chats i pray people know who i'm talking about

Marf said:
- While everyone seems to know my gender right off the bat, I'm male.
- I'm right-handed and wear glasses.
- I'm really heavy, at least for my age.
- I don't really have any special talents, or at least, I haven't found any. On the bright side, I'm not absolutely terrible at anything either.
- This is really the only place on the internet I'm really active in.
- Despite what it says in my signature, Nysic does not owe me actual money.
- I have a brother and a sister, both of which are older than me.
- I go to an alternative school mainly because I can't handle the around of people in a regular school.
- - While on that subject, I begin school in four days from now.
- I like most kinds of meat not called fish.
- I also really dislike soup.
Adding on to these:

- My first name is Wyland, though I much prefer being called Nex.
- I am 14, like it says in my profile.
- I live in Kansas. Nothing much really happens around here, but meh.
- - I've never actually seen a tornado around here.
- Back when I was an early user, I lied A LOT.
- I used to never get sick, now I'm the person who goes to the nurse's office at my school once a month.
- My parents, like a lot of others, are divorced. I mainly live with mom, though dad still pays visits every once in a while.
- I'm not really much of a dog person.
- - Or pretty much any pet, for that matter.
- I have (fairly calm) autism. Mostly, it just causes me to walk around and think a lot.
- I rarely go to sleep before 12am anymore.
- I really don't like the way I look or sound. That's why I perfer for people to think of me as what I'm seen as right now rather than what I really am.

I don't understand why you would lie about your age.

People should judge on someone's character, not their age. If they fail to do that, then they're probably just a scrub who you shouldn't waste your time with if you can help it.

Ness said:
i'm the exact opposite, at least when talking to the community

i cannot refer to anyone without using their name
i can't use their usernames

so in group chats i pray people know who i'm talking about
rewording requested no entiendo

when i talk to people i have to refer to them by their name

i can't refer to them by username

so if i don't know their name, i just hope that they know i'm talking to them

- My real name is Brandon, but online I would rather be referred to as Glitchy.

- I lie about my age only when stupid things are restricted if I put my real age (example: when I made a NNID, I was 12, and a NNID costed money from a credit card if you were under 13)

-My voice is so quiet that people have a hard time hearing me.

-I'm the second oldest in my grade, the oldest is only older than me by 5 days.

-I prefer not to answer questions in class, even if I know the answer because I dislike speaking to the whole class.

-I have never bothered to beat a Zelda game (other than Four Swords but that doesn't count). The slow starts just put me off from playing them, especially Ocarina. The farthest I've made it in one was Link's Awakening where I beat the first dungeon. I may get back to it soon.

-I almost never initiate conversations in real life.

-I'm left-handed.

-I tend to overthink things.

-I have very dark, almost black hair.

you could call me my real name here but just know I will verbally punch you if you get the name wrong

-I have tripped in the middle of a crossroad before when the lights had gone green and lived.

iirc it costs like 10 cents, it's more to make sure they have their parents' permission than it is to make money

Back