Fun Facts About Yourself

Stargazing said:
Marie said:
*Isaac is not spelled with two 's's. Christ.
i see you are playing Issac again
stop

i tend to get really depressed all of a sudden, like i'll be really happy and then out of nowhere sadness just hits me like a bus
then later i'll just suddenly feel better, and then even later i'll be back to being sad again
it feels like i'm switching between being happy and sad every few hours or so

Maybe you're bipolar?

1) My favorite fruit is a banana.
2) My favorite Mario game is Paper Mario.
3) I prefer Windows 8 over Windows 7 (weird, right? :P)

alrighty fine i'll do ANOTHER facts list since 2 other people did one

-My name's Sasha.
-Sasha puns are starting to annoy me a bit. Please don't make them in reply to this post or I'll shove your head into a wall.
-I'm 14 years old. My birthday is January 26th.
-I'm from Ontario, Canada.
-I'm genderless. (and if you don't already know, they pronouns pls)
-I am an asexual panromantic.
-I am atheist.
-I have a younger brother and older sister.
-I get extremely cold and extremely hot very quickly.
-I'm in a relationship with Nysic.
-I get auditory hallucinations every day, in the form of two little spirits.
-I have a fear of small tight spaces (including being crowded with a lot of people), heights, bees/wasps, and clowns.
-I bring my 3DS virtually everywhere.
-I start school August 8th, but don't really do anything until the 9th.
-I'm really shy in big public places.
-I hate soup, mashed potatoes, bananas, and corn.
-I want to live in Ottawa when I get older.
-I tend to be optimistic most of the time.
-I'm sensitive, but don't really show it in chats. I keep to myself and hope no one really worries.

*I am in possession of a fairly large collection of pictures of anime characters consuming beverages

I'm going to do more of these.

-I am asexual.
-I don't really bother with religion at all.
-I live in Ontario, Canada.
-It's in my profile, but I'm 13 years old.
-I'm overall really shy in real life.
-My favourite video game is Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword.
-My least favourite video game is Sonic Colours for DS.
-I don't start school until sometime in September.
-I hate being in large crowds, the large amounts of noise and my shyness makes them terrible for me.
-I prefer staying at home then leaving the house.
-Pasta is my favourite food.
-When I was young I drank rotten milk. I never had a glass of milk since.
-One of my lucky numbers is 13.
-My favourite colour tends to change a lot. One day it may be red, the next it is blue.
-I have synesthesia.
-I like to be with my family more than with friends.

Sure, why not.

-My real name is Benjamin (virtually everyone calls me Ben via nickname, so much easier).
-I am 17. My birthday is on October 20th.
-My family and I live in Pennsylvania and Vermont. We've lived in PA for the past ten years, but because of a job my dad has in Vermont (now for the past seven-ish years), we now spend the majority of the year in VT (mostly 9 or 10 months out of the year).
-Male and straight. I'm Christian for the most part, but I'm not really a religious person. Politically, I don't identify with any party.
-I've never been involved in a real, physical relationship. I have had a relationship with SLNO here for a few years, and then I had a relationship with my classmate.
-Which leads me to say that I am cyberschooled, so I don't actually go to a physical school. Everything is online except for state testing.
-I've gone through several career choices in my 17 years of life, and I believe I've finally found the one I want. For years I wanted to be a game developer, until I heavily got into music and I decided that I wanted to try getting into the music industry. It wasn't until about two or three years ago that I finally set my mind on sports journalism.
-I'll be attending a university in VT and majoring in communications, with a minor in journalism.
-That being said, I love sports - but in particular, basketball. I am a die-hard San Antonio Spurs fan and Tim Duncan is my all-time favorite player. College basketball is phenomenal and I literally worship March Madness.
-I've never really been big into movies, until the past year or so (with my interest spreading maybe like two or so years ago). My most watched movie is either Garfield or Elf, because I used to watch both movies every single day when I was younger. My third most watched movie is Pitch Perfect.
-Expanding on that, the Pitch Perfect franchise have literally become my life. It is my favorite movie franchise, and Pitch Perfect 2 is my all-time favorite movie.
-My favorite actor is Dan Aykroyd, while my favorite actress is Brittany Snow.
-I own an NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Gameboy, two Gameboy Advances, two DS Lites, 3DS, PlayStation, and PS2.
-My all-time favorite video game is Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. My favorite video game character is The Black Knight.
-I grew up with the Pokemon series, and I don't know if I've invested more time into a series as much as I have Pokemon.
-I've been a part of this community since February 22nd, 2008.
-I suffered from depression from late 2009 to mid-to-late 2014.
-I used to be insanely shy, but I've broken out of that shell and I'm genuinely a lot more open and almost sort of flamboyant now.

Why not again
-My Parents are Divorced
-I've been invited to 3 Academies
-I have a Yorker accent
-I was really stupid in my childhood
-I'm going through a difficult career choice (Working for Nintendo or Being a Computer Technician for Google)

I have a habit of disappearing very suddenly and erratically.

It's been with me since early childhood.

Like one time I went home by myself during nursery because my mum was "taking too long to leave with me".

I got home perfectly safely because I was a tops little youngster, but lacked the keys so I sat on the doorstep and eventually my original neighbours came, let me stay in their living room, and I played some board games with their children.

Few hours later, my parents find me in their apartment, they're very shocked and angry because they were on the verge of calling the cops, and apparently I had the entire school was in a mad panic because they thought I got kidnapped.

Fun times.

Lyn said:
I have a habit of disappearing very suddenly and erratically.

It's been with me since early childhood.

Like one time I went home by myself during nursery because my mum was "taking too long to leave with me".

I got home perfectly safely because I was a tops little youngster, but lacked the keys so I sat on the doorstep and eventually my original neighbours came, let me stay in their living room, and I played some board games with their children.

Few hours later, my parents find me in their apartment, they're very shocked and angry because they were on the verge of calling the cops, and apparently I had the entire school was in a mad panic because they thought I got kidnapped.

Fun times.
I pranked my mom by hiding in the closet with my brothers and making it look like we were kidnapped.

Good times.

-My birthday is January 7th
-I am 16
-I am left handed
-I live in Illinois, it is boring.
-When I was younger, I never liked ice cream. Around 11 is when I started to like ice cream.
-I have played in Carnegie Hall
-I never got along with my family, I dont talk with them a whole lot.
-I have been wearing glasses since 3rd grade, but after 8th grade I got contacts.
-I sweat way too much.
-I run, I do track and XC.
-I never liked loud noises, I was always scared of the tornado siren, even when they were just tests.
-I never really liked music on the radio too much, it was not something I liked so much.
-I really like drawing, but I can never come up with things to draw.
-I always wanted to film myself back when I was younger, I never did though, my parents thought it was stupid.
-I tend to go on long bike rides just to get away from my family
-I have swallowed a marble, I choked but I was fine... maybe.
-I have had a woodchip stuck up my nose, not sure how it happened but it was long ago.
-Kiwis and Capybaras are the best animals.

There's more, for later.

YoshiGo99 said:
-My birthday is January 7th
-I am 16
-I am left handed
-I live in Illinois, it is boring.
-When I was younger, I never liked ice cream. Around 11 is when I started to like ice cream.
-I have played in Carnegie Hall
-I never got along with my family, I dont talk with them a whole lot.
-I have been wearing glasses since 3rd grade, but after 8th grade I got contacts.
-I sweat way too much.
-I run, I do track and XC.
-I never liked loud noises, I was always scared of the tornado siren, even when they were just tests.
-I never really liked music on the radio too much, it was not something I liked so much.
-I really like drawing, but I can never come up with things to draw.
-I always wanted to film myself back when I was younger, I never did though, my parents thought it was stupid.
-I tend to go on long bike rides just to get away from my family
-I have swallowed a marble, I choked but I was fine... maybe.
-I have had a woodchip stuck up my nose, not sure how it happened but it was long ago.
-Kiwis and Capybaras are the best animals.

There's more, for later.
I am actually the same on all the bold ones, except I swallowed an amethyst.

alrighty more stuff about me

-I've had braces for 3 years. Got them in early 2011 and got them off in late 2014. I wear a retainer when I go to sleep.
-Speaking of sleep, I no longer have a normal bedtime. It can range from 10pm to 6am.
-Fast-paced video games like Super Smash Bros. are much harder for me to play because I do not react as fast as I should.
-If the story of a video game gets spoiled to me, I lose a lot of willpower to play it. I also lose motivation to play something when someone yells at me to play something. *cough*xenoblade*cough* However, when I finally am really motivated to play something, I will plow through it quickly.
-I often find periods of time (mostly when I was younger) where I suddenly can't speak for a bit.
-I can't manage to eat as much as I used to, probably because there was a period of time in which I starved myself and my brain is semi-used to that.
-My favourite food is becoming mozzarella sticks. I am also now hungry. I am going to raid Nysic's fridge.
-My attention span sucks.
-I hate traveling in cars.

speaking of that spoilers one, I actually don't mind when I get spoiled on things. Most of the time it just enhances the journey and motivates me to find out why said spoiler happened. It's the best when you read up on an end-game spoiler, forget about the game for a year or so and then when you feel like playing it you'll vaguely know what is going to happen but you don't remember it well enough to be sure. A vast majority of the time the plot of a game is the least important part to me anyway so having a spoiler to enhance it sometimes makes it worth caring about.

Intentionally spoiling games for me is probably one of the few ways to get me to actively dislike you.

Also, I never eat more than two small meals a day now, usually the second is just me caving and eating for the sake of eating because food does taste nice.

Ness said:
I also lose motivation to play something when someone yells at me to play something. *cough*xenoblade*cough*
It seems you also loosely use the term of yelling.

Back