Fun Facts About Yourself

the doctors calculated my underweight/overweight by computer. they put my weight in wrong by 5 pounds and it stated i was overweight oops

but i've lost more weight now so that isn't a problem

i'm 168cm, i believe

the bmi is already wrong because it doesnt differentiate between muscles and fat and when you, say, weigh a lot because you are extremely ripped it will say youre overweight when you aren't

My twin and I lost, like, 10 pounds. I used to weigh around the hundred range, now it's in the 90-95 range. My twin even dipped to the high 80's range...

Despite what everything around me is saying to lose weight, I'm pretty sure I need to gain weight instead of losing it.

Eri Ayase said:
the bmi is already wrong because it doesnt differentiate between muscles and fat and when you, say, weigh a lot because you are extremely ripped it will say youre overweight when you aren't

As I said, I'm already well-aware of it, I still think it's interesting to know. As I said, I think the Myers-Brigss test results is baloney but I still like to know what type I am.

i know that you said you know but maybe theres people who read that who are still in the dark about it

Eri Ayase said:
i'm not ripped at all aha

Hahaha nice to see someone as skinny as me

i think according to bmi thingy i'm slightly overweight
i mean i don't personally feel like i'm overweight but :/

also i was 180cm last time i checked

i get auditory hallucinations that involve two people arguing in my mind, one of them is always negative and one is always positive.
the negative person trash talks everything. and i mean everything. the positive person brings up a good thing and starts a full on argument once every week with the other person in my head

otherwise they both just comment on things randomly

Nozomi Toujou said:
i get auditory hallucinations that involve two people arguing in my mind, one of them is always negative and one is always positive.
the negative person trash talks everything. and i mean everything. the positive person brings up a good thing and starts a full on argument once every week with the other person in my head

otherwise they both just comment on things randomly
I actually think that's pretty cool. Like Doof said, it's an Angel vs. Devil scenario. I actually might experience something similar but not exact.

I'll also add a few more facts about myself while I'm here. First, I'm definitely a bit strange, but I like that about myself.
My favorite drink is tea. I don't drink many soft drinks, and even the ones I do I don't drink much of.
My right eye is worse than my left, but both are nearsighted.
I am actually considered to be pretty intelligent, but I definitely don't often use my intelligence to the fullest. Sometimes its not exactly my fault, sometimes it is.
I try to be optimistic.
A bit more on the negative side, but I worry about offending others by accident.
I love nature and technology, and I hope they can exist in harmony or as much harmony as possible.
This place is most likely my most frequent stop on the internet.
I sometimes wish I had been born at an earlier time.

I want to share some more facts sometime, so expect more like this soon. Some will be positive, while others may be a bit further from it.

Back