Fun Facts About Yourself

All the shorts I own have pockets, so it's not a UK issue, are you looking in the right stores?

The trick is getting the shorts that feel kind of like regular pants and not that silky stuff. Because even some of those might have pokets but they are terrible. The ones that feel like regular pants but are shorts and have these designs are great to wear though. They even have swimming trunks with pockets.

Just look for casual shorts, in my experience the ones that don't have pockets are more gym shorts or swim shorts.

I used to only have shorts without pockets because they were all shorts recycled from gym class. Then I bought some pocketed jean shorts from Value Village.

Chloe Beale said:
  • I have a really, really strange fascination with hurricanes/tropical storms/tropical cyclones. I think they are absolutely amazing and gorgeous looking, and they're abso amazing to figure out. The size of them and the strength is amazing, and for some reason I cannot wait for ones to actually happen.
I was like that in middle school. I'd draw little storm tracking charts in my agenda n' stuff. If I lived somewhere at risk of flooding or whatever, I'd be less enthusiastic, but I live well inland.

so i've been kind of hiding this from everyone for a few months

the chat conversation willed me into having enough confidence in this community to say this
you guys are the only people to know thus far so please keep my trust

basically i'm a genderless pokemon
guys please i have to call myself this in order to be comfortable enough to post this don't make fun of me

a little after coming out as demigirl, i realized it... didn't really feel right
in fact i felt as if i was outcasted and kind of just lurked around
and after i realized what i truly am and what a huge mistake i made, i basically kept my mouth shut

just use any gender-neutral pronouns you see fit, but i'll usually refer to myself with either they/them/their or ne/nem/nir

also if you call me an attention hog for waiting because i felt scared i will rip your throat out

also i have this thing where if i do something with onw hand, i HAVE to do it with the other hand at the same strength or there'll be this fuzziness that won't go away

Glitchy said:
May said:
basically i'm a genderless pokemon

You're a legendary!
aren't some legendaries gendered though?

IIRC, the only gendered legendaries are Latios/Latias (Latios is male and Latias is female) and Tornadus/Thunderus/Landorus (all are male).

I acctually found out the other day that i'm a reading
prodigy. I can read Books/Paragraphs/Passages
at fast speeds and easily understand the Plot/Objective.
No!, I'm not being a showoff or i'm being just plain crazy.

You wanna know how I sing?
Combine one of those kids from Kidz Bop and Katy Perry.

Toy Bonnie said:

:P

Toy Bonnie said:
Me too!

RedShell said:
Toy Bonnie said:
Me too!
Yay!, Everyone wonders on how i finish a book
in a short amount of time.

Back