UTDROTI ~ Our Very First Loser (First Elimination)

Josie Burton said:
Lakituelrápido said:
ernesth100 said:
Am I still in this?
Pretty sure you got arrested by Lily.

I still wonder where she got those handcuffs.

Suddenly Lily jumps out from a bush and pins him down.

That's where he got arrested. And i might have the words wrong but who cares
Well I know where she came from (or actually, I don't even know that), but not the handcuffs.

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=28499.msg1348123#msg1348123

Read it and see

I know this is late but i really didn't deserve to eliminated over the inactive players.

NSY said:
I know this is late but i really didn't deserve to eliminated over the inactive players.

i know this is late but you do realize there are no inactives on the metroids right

ernesth100 said:
Can I come back for some reason?

Well, considering you were expelled for being banned and not eliminated normally and bringing you back wouldn't cause a lot of drama within the cast, probably not.

I like the enthusiasm though. Maybe if someone needs a replacement or something i'll consider it.

Okay so i'm back. I'm going to ask a quick question before i officially decide on the next challenge and continue this:

How many of you would be interested in a BGO challenge?

The specifics are not made, but we'd need even teams, a time in which it to be made/played, then i'll have certain rules set, etc
How many of you would be willing to do this? And for those of you who are unable to play BGO: Most likely, only the people playing the game will be able to be eliminated if they lose.

Unfortunately not. The age limit is set above my age.

emotionTongue said:
Unfortunately not. The age limit is set above my age.

for god's sake man there's an entire topic of people that have been doing it for over 200+ days and i swear some of them are under the age limit; it doesn't check

Back