UTDROTI ~ Our Very First Loser (First Elimination)

It doesn't work well on my iPad. :/

I want to, but my Wii U is sure to reload. Will that count off any points if it reloads?

Well, Rocker is most likely finding out who can and cannot play, so that he can figure out how many team members from each team can play so that they are even.

I can tell you right now that it will be at least 3 v 3 on each team, but if Rocker is planning on giving immunity to all the people not able to play, then that'll make the elimination room a lot more narrow. Of course, I did do a challenge which insta-eliminated Smasher...

Vince McMahon said:
emotionTongue said:
Unfortunately not. The age limit is set above my age.

for god's sake man there's an entire topic of people that have been doing it for over 200+ days and i swear some of them are under the age limit; it doesn't check

To add to that and provide an example, I've been playing for months and I'm 13, so I'm probably the youngest BGO player here.

i'd play it, but given that a good amount of the people here can't/don't want to and the fact that most likely only people who play it will be eligible for elimination, i honestly think it'd be better to do something else

Smasher said:
i'd play it, but given that a good amount of the people here can't/don't want to and the fact that most likely only people who play it will be eligible for elimination, i honestly think it'd be better to do something else

I agree with Smasher on the "players playing being the only ones gonna be eliminated is a bit rough" stuff. Let us eliminate all the non-BGO players first and then do this challenge.

But to Smasher, I can see how perhaps this would be the ONLY chance that BGO could be done. The more people we eliminate, the more chances one of them will be the ones that could play BGO. It can't be a merged challenge because not everyone would be able to play it.

One thing I would suggest is to set up the date and the players participating in it. Then let the teams strategize what they are going to do in order to win. Everyone can participate in that, can they not? There is a lot of things that can be planned beforehand, as long as we know the other team and the rules for the game.

BMB said:
I can see how perhaps this would be the ONLY chance that BGO could be done.

why exactly is that a problem? there's no necessity to have a bgo challenge

I'm bumping as well. I might not be in this game, but I would appreciate if you guys would hurry and finish this, because I want to host User Total Drama All Stars.

Yeah. I kind of want to make my own UTD called User Total Drama Gaming, with challenges based on Video Games. With a co-host, because I can't make good games.

Back