What would an M-Rated Mario Game Be?

ernesth100

The Traveler, The Genius, The Scholar
I'm just wonder....what would an M- Rated Mario game look like or be about?

Awful, the series is not aimed at that audience and the game would probably become the Super Mario Bros film equivalent

Well you've all played Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, and GTA. Mario could make profit aiming towards more audiences with M-Rated games. The violent game fans will love it!

No it really wouldn't the "violent" audience will probably still see it as a childish game trying to be something that it isn't.

ernesth100 said:
Well you've all played Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, and GTA. Mario could make profit aiming towards more audiences with M-Rated games. The violent game fans will love it!
Violent game fans lie to themselves and say they hate Mario. Or the ones I know do.

Super Hornio Brothers visual novel adaptation.

i never understood the m-rated mario game question

that'd be like making a Sesame Street first-person shooter

sesame street is marketed to young people. that's just the genre and the style. no one would play a sesame street fps, and if nintendo made a mario m-rated game it'd be bad both for their image and for their sales.

yes, theoretically the game exists, but it would be the same as if you just replaced the characters with anything else

I can't mention many details of my how I fantasize an M-rated mario game mostly because it involves stuff that isn't allowed to be mentioned here. I will mention one thing that is allowed though.

In replacement for kiddy powerups, the powerups would be different weapons for Mario. Some characters are dressed in a way that I cannot mention. The story contains some stuff I cannot mention either.

So yeah,

Zero said:

This reminds me, I don't think I posted my original draft anywhere public.

==Storyline==
The story stars Mario Mario, an UN Blue Berret deployed in Pakistan to counter a Taliban insurgency. However, Mario and his detachment soon discover that the insurgents are secretly backed by the Russian military, and using a potent mutagen provided by a Filipino drug kingpin.

==Cast==
===Protagonists===
*'''[[Mario Mario]]''': An Italian-American who had a troubled youth in the Bronx, he joined the U.N to support his family. He is the player character.
*'''[[Luigi Mario]]''': The younger brother of Mario, he is silent and professional. He appears as the second player in co-op mode
*'''[[Princess Peach|Sarah Michael]]''': Mario's commanding officier, she is sarcastically referred to as "Peach" due to her serious, no-nonsense attitude. She is kidnapped by theTalibans early in the game, requiring the squad to save her.
===Supporting cast===
*'''Roger Conrad''': Codenamed "'''[[Lakitu]"''', he is the squad's AWAC, providing the team with updates on the tactical situation.
*'''[[Professor E.Gadd|Karl Tastroff]]''': An eccentric but gifted German inventor, he was kidnapped by the Talibans in order to conceive affordable ICBMs. The taskforce is ordered to rescue him.
*'''[[Daisy|Nawar Masih]]''': The leader of a resistance group against the Talibans, she periodically assist the U.N taskforce during the course of the storyline. Her nickname, "Daisy", comes from her emblem.

===Antagonists===
*'''[[Bowser|Amurao "Kerog" Malagar]]''': A Filipino drug kingpin who provides the Talibans with a mutagen that give its users hardened, scale-like skin. "Kerog" (which the game incorrectly claims is Tagalog for "Deadly beast") support the insurgency to avenge his parents, who were killed in a napalm bombing during the Vietnam war.
*'''[[Wario|Benito Castellano]]''': A Sicilian hired gun who values profits over ethics. The Russians hired him to assassinate Mario.

Ever played a Mario Party game? In Mario Party two they have Shell Tanks. They already have bullet bill canons who's to say they can't integrate marion into a shooter? Or a bloody MK style game?

Actually, I think this would be pretty awesome

36797C6125DCDE3A03549FAC6F8A92C7207BD2F5

Back