Rick and Morty

Adult Swim decided to lock the newest episode, so now I can't watch it

Yay

(Although I can still watch Pickle Rick which is a plus)

I didn't find this thread for a long time, but now its time for me to say my favorite episode:

(its obviously the ricklantis mixup)

fave char is surprisingly not krombo (despite his recurring character status in travel guide), its actually Mr. Poopybutthole

It's a bot

just ignore it

i like the show, it's got a good set of qualities. it's not very funny, but the character development and interaction is entertaining, and the adventures the two get themselves in. theres some very creative episodes, and the best episodes are so memorable.

I will say, the fan base absolutely brings it down and paints it in a super negative spotlight. also, it's not as "smart" of a show as people make it out to be. the humor is very simple, and at times, very painfully unfunny/cringe or forced.

damn i haven't kept up with it since season 3 :p

damn i haven't kept up with it since season 3 :p
Season 4, from the episodes I've seen is pretty good.

*I haven't seen all of the season yet, but I did see the season finale plus a couple of random episodes*

I really like the show, it's funny and I can't wait for season 5.

Back in 2017, I got into the show when it just happened to be playing on the TV. (This was before the whole McDonald's mess). I started watching the episodes and all of season 3 when it premiered. Then the long gaps between episodes/seasons happened, which made me lose interest in the show. I dropped the show during the middle of season 4. I doubt I'll go out of my way to watch season 5 or any later seasons, but that could change later.

I've loved this show since catching the Purge episode they had back in season 2, so I went back and watched seasons 1 and 2 before season 3 came out and have been following it actively since that point. This show is definitely up in my usual area of humor. I appreciate dark comedy like this more often than not.

So season 4's finale has character & dynamic development that I'm very much enjoying.
I hope that timeline continues on season 5 and isn't scrapped like eyepatch morty

Also, I read an article this morning that claims Adult Swim will be having a new spinoff series, with a thumbnail of the superhero group (galactic woman, million ants, etc)

So season 4's finale has character & dynamic development that I'm very much enjoying.
I hope that timeline continues on season 5 and isn't scrapped like eyepatch morty

Also, I read an article this morning that claims Adult Swim will be having a new spinoff series, with a thumbnail of the superhero group (galactic woman, million ants, etc)

He was seen again in the "The Ricklantis Mixup - Tales from the Citadel" season 3, episode 7. You don't get to realize who he exactly was until after the credits roll with the post-credits teaser where it's confirmed. Though I'm sure many can figure it out before that if you pay attention to the speech at the end a certain president Morty gives. I noticed it's not uncommon for them to skip a follow-up episode for a season or so. They finally followed up with Bird Person (I'm not calling him the other thing. :P) since season 2/end of season 3 at the end of season 4 after all. Plus Mr. Poopy Butthole made his more or less "official" return this season too.

I love Rick and Morty. It's still got some depth to it even with all the zany stuff happening within.

I'm currently binging it whole. The memory parasite and alien party episodes have to be my favourites overall, but I fucking lost it when Morty was bemused at Rick turning himself into a pickle, to which Rick responded with "What more do you want tacked on to this? I turned myself into a pickle and 9/11 was an inside job?" This truly was the episode that invented comedy.

Soo the most recent episode released has failed, and the one before it was hell of a precursor.
Twitter and Reddit are in an uproar.

Back