ScrewAttack's DeathBattle

And she's such a sue that she probably would, too.

You know what why don't you shut up :P :P

ernesth100 said:
TheFarmboy said:
My thoughts on DeathBattle is that it's right when the result is what I like, and wrong if the result is what I don't like. It's really hard to pin down how accurate their estimations are since they're fictional characters. In contrast to Deadliest Warrior where they had weapons to actually test out. (I'm not saying Warrior is accurate mind you, it's still speculation.)
Hm. So I'm guessing you were royally pissed when Rainbow beat Starscream and when Peach beat Zelda?

Not really to the former, but to the latter, that was complete bull.

Haven't watched the current one yet, but if the next one is Ryu vs. Scorpion, then the former's going to have to become Evil Ryu for it to be fair.

Yeah, Scorpions gonna kill him beyond any sort of recognition then agsin they may just pander to the Street Fighter fandom but I think the Mortal Kombat fandom is bigger anyway.

ALTHOUGH

Ryu was able to go toe-to-toe with Asura and Asura's powers are kind of ridiculous.

"Scorpion's rope thing would be completely impractical in real life but he can use it well anyway"

Funny, that didn't stop you from thinking that Michelangelo's nunchaku meant he'd be the first to go down.

Are the winning characters a result of preference of a character or did they actually try to estimate regardless of their favorite character losing?

Back