ScrewAttack's DeathBattle

Considering their acheivements, Shadow was able to take on Solaris with a little help and Vegeta was able to take on Janemba with a little help. I'd say that Janemba and Solaris both being dimension-eating monstrosities puts them on roughly the same level, therefore also putting Shadow and Vegeta on roughly the same level.

Remember, it was Vegeta's stubborn endurance that ultimately won him the battle, not his overall power.

Only Super Buu could do that, and we still don't know if he'll even come into play.

I still don't know how they're going to pull it off. It's not like it's some simple transformation. Most of the fighting games classify them as separate characters entirely.

It's possible that while inside the stomach dimension, Buu could find a Walky, absorb it, and then gain the power to shout his way out. I would not object to that happening in the battle.

So the Buu preview is out, and the only time it mentions a form besides Fat Buu is when discussing his origins.

Still, we may be hearing about those during the extended analysis when the battle itself comes out. BUT THEN AGAIN, while Ryu's preview didn't go into any detail about his transformations, it did promise they would when the episode came out, which didn't happen here.

ernesth100 said:
Magikrazy said:
ernesth100 said:
I just wanna see Buu lose so DBZ fanboys will rage. Mmm, deliscious rage. :bowser:
the best place to find these is the comments of the Superman vs Goku video
Oh yeah forgot that argument is STILL going on.
Yeah, they should just accept that Superman is too OP.

I'm pretty excited for the next Death Battle! Let's hope it's a good one!

SiFi said:
So the Buu preview is out, and the only time it mentions a form besides Fat Buu is when discussing his origins.

Still, we may be hearing about those during the extended analysis when the battle itself comes out. BUT THEN AGAIN, while Ryu's preview didn't go into any detail about his transformations, it did promise they would when the episode came out, which didn't happen here.
The way they were talking about him seemed to imply they were only using the fat form.

Then again, they left out stuff like the chocolate beam so who knows.

To be honest the only way I can see Kirby winning this is if Buu is unable to escape his stomach dimension. Yes that counts. Ask Starscream.

So this one occured to me in a dream, appropriately enough, and when I woke up I did the necessary research and fixed the parts that didn't make sense: Since Dedede was able to use the Star Rod to seal away Nightmare, maybe Kirby can do the same with Buu?

Next next battle is Deadpool vs. Deathstroke. Both have powerful healing factors, but I don't think any Thanos-like characters have ever made Deathstroke immortal to prevent him from ever romancing Death. Because that happened with Deadpool is what I'm saying.

but then again my most wanted battle is dracula vs. ganondorf and that'd also require them to flat-out ignore each characters' weaknesses and immunities. maybe that's what they'll do here.

GalacticPetey said:
The official site. Buu vs. Kirby is getting delayed but they announced the next fight.
Oh okay then...well this might be almost as hyped as Goku vs Supes/RoboCop vs Terminator/Godzilla vs Gamera.

I liked this but I still think Deadpool vs. Lobo had more potential for entertainment/hilarity.

It was cool. Still waiting on Kirby vs. Buu though. But I have a feeling the result will be less than favorable.

Any true Deadpool fan would know this.

Back