ScrewAttack's DeathBattle

Godzilla said:
It's either Gamera or Gipsy Danger.
now we're talking

Although considering the absurd list of powers Godzilla has, he'd probably win. A battle with a SupCom ACU would be more fair... well, actually, probably not. The ACU would curb-stomp Godzilla.

Giant mecha have extremely varying levels of strength.

Well as a saiyan philosopher once said, "defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier."

...That's why saiyans are better known for fighting than philosophy.

I think Godzilla's gonna take this one. Godzilla is much heavier than Gamera and has shown no trouble picking up King Ghidorah and tossing him over his head. Godzilla could easily thrash Gamera around. Since this is likely a hybrid of all the Godzillas, he's gonna have a shit ton of powers. Regeneration, flight, nuclear pulse. Godzilla has swam through magma and has destroyed an asteroid with his atomic ray. Gamera doesn't have much in comparison. His mana beam is devastating but the charge time will do no good against a beam spamming Godzilla.

GalacticPetey said:
I think Godzilla's gonna take this one. Godzilla is much heavier than Gamera and has shown no trouble picking up King Ghidorah and tossing him over his head. Godzilla could easily thrash Gamera around. Since this is likely a hybrid of all the Godzillas, he's gonna have a *bleep* ton of powers. Regeneration, flight, nuclear pulse. Godzilla has swam through magma and has destroyed an asteroid with his atomic ray. Gamera doesn't have much in comparison. His mana beam is devastating but the charge time will do no good against a beam spamming Godzilla.
Yeah, but power doesn't mean everything...

Hey GP what would happen if they decided to take the video games into account and let Godzilla transform into Super Godzilla. I don't know anything about that form other than how it's a thing.

Do you want the battle to end in ten seconds? 'Cause that's how you end a fight in ten seconds.

Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but I don't think they'd use Super Godzilla seeing as how it's a one off thing from a poorly received video game. It would be like using Goku's False Super Saiyan Form. There's really not much point.

Godzilla v Gamera. Like we didn't all see that coming they're two of the most rivaled kaiju in history(atleast rivaled by fans) yet they've never gotten a proper crossover!

GalacticPetey said:
one off thing from a poorly received installment
Didn't stop them from giving Robocop his jetpack.

This was just posted on their facebook page. They say "Godzilla is celebrating July 4th a little early, isn't he?"

10433308_679181268798158_4928813293605456820_n.jpg

We may have a release date soon.

Wow those are some fast tanks. What, are they F-Zero tanks?

why aren't there any tanks in f-zero

if there are why am i not playing as them

Just looking at the sneak peak, Godzilla appears much larger than Gamera. Gamera's gonna have a hard time against the larger and heavier Godzilla. He doesn;t have much in the way of harming Godzilla. Gamera can try to get in close, seeing as how melee combat is his forte, but Godzilla's regeneration is gonna negate a lot of damage and the nuclear pulse is gonna be devastating. Godzilla's gonna have to watch out for that Mana beam though. It's pretty powerful. Gamera's resistance to fire is also gonna play a factor, but Godzilla's atomic ray has a ton of kinetic force behind it to. Even if the heat doesn't get Gamera, he's gonna get pushed back.

GalacticPetey said:
Just looking at the sneak peak, Godzilla appears much larger than Gamera. Gamera's gonna have a hard time against the larger and heavier Godzilla. He doesn;t have much in the way of harming Godzilla. Gamera can try to get in close, seeing as how melee combat is his forte, but Godzilla's regeneration is gonna negate a lot of damage and the nuclear pulse is gonna be devastating. Godzilla's gonna have to watch out for that Mana beam though. It's pretty powerful. Gamera's resistance to fire is also gonna play a factor, but Godzilla's atomic ray has a ton of kinetic force behind it to. Even if the heat doesn't get Gamera, he's gonna get pushed back.
Yea, Gamera through a building at Godzilla and it had no effect then he blasted Godzilla at point blank whch also had no effect. Gamera is done for.

Newset Death Battle is out.

Suck it, Gamera.

Next match is Captain America versus Batman. He's back baby.

Back