ScrewAttack's DeathBattle

Batman wins asap.

If they really are willing to bring back characters that have lost before, I'd be interested in seeing Shadow the Hedgehog vs. Ryuko Matoi.

SiFi said:
If they really are willing to bring back characters that have lost before, I'd be interested in seeing Shadow the Hedgehog vs. Ryuko Matoi.

Just because they have a similar color scheme does not me they should fight

ernesth100 said:
SiFi said:

Just because they have a similar color scheme does not me they should fight
The similarities go way beyond that, especially in the last episode.

You'll know if you've seen the series.

Then maybe you shouldn't be assuming that the two characters have nothing in common.

• They like to ride motorcycles.
  • There are a lot of things they don't know about their past that they're disturbed to learn of, but they both learn to move on by the end.
  • Hey look it's Super Ryuko. (she's scantily clad but I'm not breaking any rules by linking to her)
  • Super Ryuko fights the final boss in orbit, but an important character dies when she comes crashing back down to Earth.
  • She has a blue-haired ally who doesn't seem to take things seriously, much to her annoyance.
  • Mako's zany attitude and admiration of the main character bring Charmy on Prison Island to mind, but the difference is that Charmy probably isn't gay.
  • I might be alone in thinking this one but Ragyo's hair reminds me for some reason of Black Doom's "horns".

There may be some I forgot too.

SiFi said:
  • They like to ride motorcycles.
  • There are a lot of things they don't know about their past that they're disturbed to learn of, but they both learn to move on by the end.
  • Hey look it's Super Ryuko. (she's scantily clad but I'm not breaking any rules by linking to her)
  • Super Ryuko fights the final boss in orbit, but an important character dies when she comes crashing back down to Earth.
  • She has a blue-haired ally who doesn't seem to take things seriously, much to her annoyance.
  • Mako's zany attitude and admiration of the main character bring Charmy on Prison Island to mind, but the difference is that Charmy probably isn't gay.
  • I might be alone in thinking this one but Ragyo's hair reminds me for some reason of Black Doom's "horns".

There may be some I forgot too.
Okay...thanks all I needed was a little evidence totally on board. Although I think Shadows out of his league.

I rewatched the Thor vs. Raiden battle just a couple of days ago, and I thought Cap had the battle in the bag once I remembered how the shield withstood Mjolnir.

I really should have considered how Batman could just, you know, take the shield.

Also they brought up a very interesting point about Batman being able to sneak up on Superman. Wouldn't Superman's super-senses be superior to Spider-Man's?

The Doctor vs. The Doctor vs. The Doctor vs. The Doctor vs. The Doctor vs. The Doctor vs. The Doctor vs. The Doctor vs. The Doctor vs. The Doctor vs. The Doctor vs. The Doctor vs. The Doctor

If the Doctor was in any battle, they'd probably be best using the Third, since he's the one who knows Venusian Aikido, while also borrowing abilities from other incarnations like they did with Link. I'd alternatively suggest the War Doctor, but we didn't really get to see him prove himself as the warrior he wanted to be.

My thoughts on DeathBattle is that it's right when the result is what I like, and wrong if the result is what I don't like. It's really hard to pin down how accurate their estimations are since they're fictional characters. In contrast to Deadliest Warrior where they had weapons to actually test out. (I'm not saying Warrior is accurate mind you, it's still speculation.)

TheFarmboy said:
My thoughts on DeathBattle is that it's right when the result is what I like, and wrong if the result is what I don't like. It's really hard to pin down how accurate their estimations are since they're fictional characters. In contrast to Deadliest Warrior where they had weapons to actually test out. (I'm not saying Warrior is accurate mind you, it's still speculation.)
Goku vs. Superman spoilers
I disagree. I like Goku more than Superman but I acknowledge that he can't beat Superman. Had the fight been made later and Goku had access to Super Saiyan God then maybe he could have won.

GalacticPetey said:
TheFarmboy said:
Goku vs. Superman spoilers
I disagree. I like Goku more than Superman but I acknowledge that he can't beat Superman. Had the fight been made later and Goku had access to Super Saiyan God then maybe he could have won.

I didn't see that video, and the result didn't bother me.

TheFarmboy said:
Hm. So I'm guessing you were royally pissed when Rainbow beat Starscream and when Peach beat Zelda?

Back