ScrewAttack's DeathBattle

There are quite a few times where it feels like the former, but Zangief vs. Haggar definitely seemed to be the latter.

I find it weird that sonic's spines are pointing backwards but he was still sawing Mario to death.

Maybe I hadn't seen a saw cut for a while.

The next one is Kirby vs. Buu. I'm guessing since copying enemies would count as outside assistance, they'll be using Milky Way Wishes Kirby.

Though I do wonder if Buu will go through the whole rigamarole of splitting into good and evil halves and then re-joining to form Super Buu and then re-splitting which somehow results in Kid Buu instead of Evil Buu.

SiFi said:
The next one is Kirby vs. Buu. I'm guessing since copying enemies would count as outside assistance, they'll be using Milky Way Wishes Kirby.

Though I do wonder if Buu will go through the whole rigamarole of splitting into good and evil halves and then re-joining to form Super Buu and then re-splitting which somehow results in Kid Buu instead of Evil Buu.

I wonder if Buu will turn Kirby into a chocolate snack and how will Kirby avoid it. All I have to do is wait and see.

SiFi said:
There are quite a few times where it feels like the former, but Zangief vs. Haggar definitely seemed to be the latter.
they also wanted bucky o hare to win i thought

Ryu vs. scorpion was good fight, but i'm way more hyped for Buu vs. Kirby. They don't seem to be using any clear version of Buu.

I thought Kirby might be able to bypass the chocolate beam thing by using the stone ability to change from candy to stone to kirby, but then I did the research and Candy Vegito couldn't do ki attacks so I don't know what to think.

The question is if Kirby can even move after being hit by the chocolate beam. Vegito was the only one to retain sentience when hit and he also kept all his power. None of the others could.

But hold on what if he uses the stone ability before it hits him. Stone Kirby can survive Marx opening up a black hole and I am confident in saying that both Marx and black holes are pretty big deals.

edit: but if even kid buu felt it necessary to dodge it then oh i don't know

edit: whoa revelation. Kirby's megaton punch can split a planet in half. This puts him on roughly the same level as Arale.

Kirby has several anime style abilities. He can turn himself into a ninja or a bomb and clone himself. This is actually an even fight...but Buu's still gonna win.

Buu Vs. Kirby seems vastly obvious that Buu has the advantage. Kirby might have a few surprises up his sleeve that keeps him in the fight. But I just don't see Kirby having what it takes to kill Buu given what ANY incarnation of Buu has survived and what are considered tough obstacles for Kirby would hardly harm Buu (Gordos for example). I can only really see this being an easy fight eventually for Buu, or some kind of weird draw where they absorb eachother at the same time (Kirby is sucking up Buu at the same time Buu is absorbing Kirby into himself) or something.

Northern Verve said:
Buu Vs. Kirby seems vastly obvious that Buu has the advantage. Kirby might have a few surprises up his sleeve that keeps him in the fight. But I just don't see Kirby having what it takes to kill Buu given what ANY incarnation of Buu has survived and what are considered tough obstacles for Kirby would hardly harm Buu (Gordos for example). I can only really see this being an easy fight eventually for Buu, or some kind of weird draw where they absorb eachother at the same time (Kirby is sucking up Buu at the same time Buu is absorbing Kirby into himself) or something.
Next Battle is Kirby vs. Majin Buu.

Which version of Buu? Likely Fat Buu. Or maybe Buu will transform throught the fight.

Now many may think this is highly unfair. While we all know Buu will win. Kirby can just as easily put up a good fight.
He is capable of hand to hand combat as games like Smash Bros. have proved. He can fly. Turn himself into a ninja. Shoot beams and turn himself into a black hole and inhale everything. Plus, he may eat Buu to gain his powers and then...well then Buu is screwed. Since we're likely going with a composite version of all Kirby incarnations. He will definately be able to keep up with Majin Buu. Just not for long. Especially since he is lacking one thing Buu has. Insane Regeneration Capabilities.

Remember Kirby was able to split a planet in half with one chop in one of his games. So he is quite strong.

But DBZ fanboys(and girls) will flock to this for Buu. And many of them will not know much of Kirby, So the uproar that will be caused if Buu looses for some magical reason. May be equal to that of Goku vs Superman. And the arguments of Goku vs SuperMan are literally STILL going on in videos on Youtube till this day.

Nonetheless, I look forward to this battle and what it will bring.

Buu changes size depending on form. Some forms are the size of a child, others are slightly taller than an adult male.

I think they may scale Kirby up to his Smash size.

Magikrazy said:
How tall is Buu?

Doesn't really matter since they're likely going with the Smash Bros. size Kirby. If he's only 8 inches, then this is even more in Buu's favor.

And about Kirby cracking Pop Star in half with a few well-timed punches. Buu can destroy a planet on a whim. Remember that from the Frieza Saga and on. Both the Major villains and the heroes could destroy a planet if they wanted to. And Buu is the toughest opponent Goku faces in all of DBZ (only beaten by either the villains in GT and/or Beerus depending if you consider either canon or not). Buu has survived regenerating from being just SMOKE. And while Kirby does have his super moves that might do some good damage, I don't think he has any equivalent to say a Super Spirit Bomb that was the thing that did him in when he was Kid Buu. Heck, I don't think Kirby has an equivalent to Super Saiyan 3 either, as it was implied Goku had the power to beat Fat Buu in that form but wanted to give Goten and Trunks a shot at saving the world.

Yes everyone could destroy a planet from near the beginning of Z onwards. But when Perfect Cell wanted to destroy the earth, he still needed to charge a massive kamehameha to do so. And according to that scouter game Buu isn't that much stronger than Cell (in terms of destructive ability, not how much they can survive)

As I said before, Stone Kirby can just plain ignore a black hole.

Holy crap you guys.

Mirror Kirby.

What do you think happens when Mirror Kirby is hit with the Chocolate Beam?

(i'm not saying it's guaranteed to then hit buu but now we know the fight won't end that easily)

They just wouldn't do a fight if it was too easy. They refused to do a Ryu vs. Goku match because they felt it was obvious that Goku would win.

SiFi said:
They just wouldn't do a fight if it was too easy. They refused to do a Ryu vs. Goku match because they felt it was obvious that Goku would win.

I'm personally not sure how anyone familiar with both Sonic and Dragonball Z was going to think Shadow had a shot against Vegeta. :P

Buuuuuut I digress, Most fights are usually interesting matchups.

Back