ScrewAttack's DeathBattle

Hey ervrebody Luigi v Tails tonight. What does the fox say? Nothing cause Luigi killed it...got that from Facebook.

Hey guys remember when you were playing Brawl online against Luigi and they got the smash ball and you were all "oh boy" but then you remembered that the Negative Zone does next to nothing and you can easily escape it? Ah, the number of battles I won by exploiting that.

Tails won. I can hear the butthurt now.

Also, the next battle has something to do with Pokemon. That's all we know. Not sure if it's relevant, but there were three Pokeballs.

I hope they do Godzilla vs. Gamera soon.

GalacticPetey said:
the next battle has something to do with Pokemon. That's all we know. Not sure if it's relevant, but there were three Pokeballs.

I hear rumors it's going to be a battle royale between starter Pokemon. I don't know if that means just the Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle family or every single starter pokemon in the entire series.

I actually managed to contact one of the researchers of Death Battle (Who I got to know somewhat through Tumblr)

The Pokemon match will indeed be some sort of Battle Royale between Starters. But which and how many starters, he couldn't really disclose just yet. (Meaning he could not confirm or deny if it this was going to be only Generation 1, or even ALL 6 Generation's starters)

I'd be fine with just the Kanto guys.

But all 18? That would be awesome.

Of course, four of them have Mega forms, so it will come down to one of them probably. If that's the case, Blaziken will stomp.

'Cause ubers.

It's definitely going to be the Kanto starters. Because everyone knows them. The only problem is having to deal with butthurt Charizard fanboys.

...wait, are they going to include ALL of their Mega Evolutions? Because Charizard would win, then. Because he has two. And X makes him not weak to any of their attacks.

Stupid Charizard favouritism.

From the Screwattack people

"These are wild Pokemon. That means no trainer, no TMs or HMs, no tutoring or bred moves, no EV or IV training, no Mega Evolutions, and no pre-battle preparation. This does not mean they cannot create strategies and understand how to use their moves effectively. The anime and manga have shown that plenty of wild Pokemon can come up with advanced strategies. Pokemon are not entirely animalistic. They are smart enough to understand speech and planning.

Also, Hidden Abilities can be considered as they are naturally occurring though must still be considered separate from normal abilities. These Pokemon are going to be Level 100 with all naturally learned moves. This means their in-game stats mean more than anything else, and we are taking these stats literally.”

No screw that.

I AM NOT WATCHING THAT SHIT.

I know eevee and it's eeveelutions are killed in that one so no way I am going to fucking watch that.

Sylveon said:
No screw that.

I know eevee and it's eeveelutions are killed in that one so no way I am going to fucking watch that.

Uh, Eevees aren't even in this Death Battle

It's only Blastoise Vs. Charizard Vs. Venusaur.

Northern Verve said:
Sylveon said:
No screw that.

Uh, Eevees aren't even in this Death Battle

It's only Blastoise Vs. Charizard Vs. Venusaur.
thank god.

I assumed by battle royale it meant all 151 pokemon

Back