What are you doing right now?

watching conspiracy theories videos.

Honestly i find it a bit creepy but ultimately insteresting. It really makes you think a little bit more outside of the box, it's actually pretty scary how many things go unsolved and how corrupted the world is.

What you're doing is alarming for me. Watching batshit crazy conspiracy videos tends to be one of the first steps toward the downward spiral of lunacy. What kind of conspiracy theory videos are you watching?

If you want to think outside the box, you should develop a science-based approach, learn the basics of critical thinking, learn logic, learn to debunk shit rather than buy into them, learn to disprove hypothesis (a foundation for critical thinking), and so on. Conspiracy theory videos are usually complete crap and warp your mindset rather than properly inform you. I don't want you to head that path.

Listening to J. D. Sumner.

LeftyGreenMario said:
What you're doing is alarming for me. Watching batshit crazy conspiracy videos tends to be one of the first steps toward the downward spiral of lunacy. What kind of conspiracy theory videos are you watching?

If you want to think outside the box, you should develop a science-based approach, learn the basics of critical thinking, learn logic, learn to debunk shit rather than buy into them, learn to disprove hypothesis (a foundation for critical thinking), and so on. Conspiracy theory videos are usually complete crap and warp your mindset rather than properly inform you. I don't want you to head that path.

uh what?

it's just some videos of certain situations that may or may not be a mystery , like 9/11 for example.

you are reaching, im just fine.

I'm trying to get Cheeseburger in Paradise and YoshiFlutterJump to follow the rules.

Or at least I was, for about five minutes until I banned them from the thread. Now the issue is getting them out.

Swiftie_Luma said:
uh what?

it's just some videos of certain situations that may or may not be a mystery , like 9/11 for example.

you are reaching, im just fine.
Well can never be too careful in the age of misinformation and conspiracy theories. I don't buy other narratives behind 9/11 beyond the official statement. Saying it's a government controlled demolition or something, a common 9/11 truther trope, would require hundreds of people and many organizations keeping quiet and no one noticing anything amiss when operators somehow put bombs in the building. Again, I don't know what you're really watching, but 9/11 conspiracies are bunk.

Listening to music and browsing the forums.

Browsing the forums. I'm going to sleep at 3:00. It is late.

Listening to Gangnam Style by Psy. It is my first Korean Pop song. I think it is good despite the majority of the lyrics being in Korean.

Watching karma cop/convenient cop videos

Back