Dr. Luigi

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
NEXandGBX
Newly revealed at the Nintendo Direct today. Thoughts on this new game?

Why is there a Dr. Luigi while there is no Luigi in Mario vs Donkey Kong? :P

If it came to the 3DS, I'd be listening. Currently it looks nice and all, but I kinda sorta don't have a Wii U so I don't see myself getting this any time soon.

Why does Luigi wear a hat? Shouldn't he be hatless with that forehead thing?

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Entitled freak...

Doesn't Luigi live under Mario's shadow like forever though?

Baby Luigi said:
Entitled freak...

Luigi's fandom is way bigger than Mario's shadow.

Baby Luigi said:
Entitled freak...

Luigi's fandom is way bigger than Mario's shadow.

I find Mario an entitled freak too

No, he's forced to have all of this attention at gunpoint when he secretly wants everyone else to get as much attention.

P.S. Hands off Mario and continue smothering your precious Baby Luigi with those said hands.

No, he's forced to have all of this attention at gunpoint when he secretly wants everyone else to get as much attention.

No, I don't think he's like-

P.S. Hands off Mario and continue smothering your precious Baby Luigi with those said hands.

:'(

Cry all you want, but if there's somebody that's going to run over Baby Luigi's face in Mario Kart 8, it's Wario.

(I wonder who is going to be Dr. Luigi's assistant? I know... wait for it... TOAD!)

Cry all you want, but if there's somebody that's going to run over Baby Luigi's face in Mario Kart 8, it's Wario.

Hey man, Baby Luigi will be the one running over Wario's face! You got it WAAYY wrong baby :mad:

(I wonder who is going to be Dr. Luigi's assistant? I know... wait for it... TOAD!)

I hope it's Nabbit, just to spite you

I know I got it wrong, Baby Luigi fanatic.

Nabbit? I thought I skinned it and covered Donkey Kong's corpse with it over the fire.

Well, considering I never owned a Dr. Mario title, I think I might get this. That is, if I see that $50 eshop card along with NSMBU, NSLU and Wii Party U under the tree on the 25th of December.

It has enough content in it. Does this game have a confirmed price?

Well, it is kind of scary that a game called «Dr.Luigi» finally came out. Look at my username. I am using the username Dr_Luigi_Tm on Youtube, forums and other websites as a username since more than a decade!

Back